Do you hate William and Kate (like Morrissey and his band appears to do)?

Do you hate William and Kate?

• Total voters

Maurice E

I think it's pretty much the t-shirt slogan that Morrissey's had the band wearing the most.
But do you agree with the sentiment?
Poll coming along shortly ...

Last edited:
I suppose I dislike the heredity principle behind their extreme wealth . Is that synonymous with disliking them ?

Can't say I dislike them. I just don't care about them or what they do. They are simply "celebrities" in todays modern media, nothing more. Forced into popularity by the mornarchy.

Last edited:
I totally approve of them together or individually. He saves people in his golden helicopter. Seriously, the very idea that someone that lives the life that "William" does could even bother to notice that Morrissey had ever said anything on any subject would be amazing. I like him because he is smart though he doesn't say very much, but he seems like the kind of person that wouldn't be too shaken by some random remark by a pop question mark star question mark.

I don't hate him. He can't help being born into what he has. In fact in some ways I feel sorry for him...not actually but kinda have sympathy for the fact he can't be free to just walk down the street like a normal person. I bet there's a part of him that would just love to do that and envies people who have that freedom. Kate on the other hand is a vile attention whore...and I think that's not an inappropriate word. There's no way she'd marry him if he was a bin man and that freekin' smile of hers does my head in! I hope she ends up as miserable and lonely as Di did because I despise her for her ambition. She obviously is so intoxicated by the fame and power and whatnot that goes with what she's married into. Underneath her well-mannered politeness when she meets people is a raging vile monstrous ego. Has anyone else noticed that there's always a faraway llook in her eye like she can't wait for the Queen and Charlles to snuff it so she can get the power she craves and can stop having to play the part of the respectful minor royal...she isn't even a princess yet which must do her nut in. Also I despise people who don't marry for love and she's the worst person in the world for that massively trumping Colleen Rooney and that stupid cow who married Tiger Woods. Look how that turned out! ha ha ha Didn't Tiger woods turn out to have a fetish for peeing on women?

Perhaps the 2 "royals" are disliked so much because of there love of blood sports?
And it seems that all the royal family suport this vile pastime!

Its not nice to go around terrorizing the countryside wildlife and hunt and kill little foxes for sadistic fun and pleasure! :(

They do set a very poor example to the nation !

Kate Middleton doesn't actually hunt at all. She just goes to watch to be with Wills. I don't think you should hate someone because of their hobbies (unless it's neo-Nazism or something!)

What would people say if Kate Middleton died tomorrow? Would they say 'oh! it's such a tragedy...just think what she could have done with the rest of her life...all the waving she could have donet!'. :lol:

Last edited:
Oh its u again!!! thought id heard the last of you on the kristeen young face book topic!

No not a poor example but a good one!

Yep indeedy , kristeen young does indeed set a perfect example to all aspiring up and coming young musicians in search of a inspirational role model !

A lady with grace, style and a touch of class! :)

But Im not sure the royals wealth has much to do wiv it 123xyz , its good for people to make a good honest living for themselves ect, the problem wiv the royal family of course, apart from them running amok and destrying the coutryside, is that there wealth is "stolen" from the poor and needy, ie from the public purse and this public tax money, which they squander and waste on there own lavish life style - is urgently needed by the public health service to help people seriously ill in hospitals ect.

Its not right! :(

I read in one article that prince charles even has someone, paid for by the tax payer, to iron, yep iron his newspapers before he will even read them!

What a gross abuse of tax payers money that is! :(

Lolz

You portray yourself as so innocent. So clueless. So naive

it's virtually impossible for me to feel anything but sympathetic affection for you.

I never cared for Prince Charles after I did a school report on him back in the '90s. He said he had people put his toothpaste on his toothbrush for him. There is no sense in not doing things for yourself if you are not handicapped. He whined about being a training monkey, etc.

As for Kate and William, I've ignored them.
The only thing I've noted is Justin Bieber took offence at his baldness. :)

Interesting - seems most of us simply don't care.
Why does Morrissey have to keep banging on about it?

I'd be more interested in what the band (outside of Boz) think about wearing the shirts.
What do Jesse and the keyboard player from Columbia care think about being told to wear them.

Personally ''hate'' is too strong a word - and it's so easy to laugh it's so easy to hate ;)
I dislike the royals as an institution

I read that when William and Kate walk into a room together, Beatrice and Gertrude have to curtsy to them, but if William isn't there Kate is not considered to be equal rank to him and so she has to curtsy to them. Also, if William becomes King she will be Queen, but she won't have any power if he dies. You have to be born into the royal family to take the throne.

Back
Top Bottom