Morrissey Central DEAR GOD, PLEASE HELP US (May 31, 2020)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No...e_make_this_go_viral_i_am_begging_you_police/

full

And again. The reverse shoehorn of lyrics into the discourse to make it look like some sort of prescience. It isn't. It makes himself look desperate in his attempts to wave his hand and yell "I'm still relevant". Maybe I'm missing some more subtle meaning here. I don't see what other point he's trying to make.

And again. The reverse shoehorn of lyrics into the discourse to make it look like some sort of prescience. It isn't. It makes himself look desperate in his attempts to wave his hand and yell "I'm still relevant". Maybe I'm missing some more subtle meaning here. I don't see what other point he's trying to make.

Much like you shoehorning your boring pointlessness into every single post on this site every single day.

You display a staggering lack of self-awareness.

I suggest that you are rather over-thinking things. It might be better if you stopped trying to work out the inner thoughts of a pop singer and focused your attention on things that actually matter.

Also, you've used the phrase "reverse shoehorn" rather a lot. Almost as much as "racist", "it's all about the money" and "Nazi". As someone whose whole persona is predicated on his supposedly superior intellect and vocabulary, perhaps you should ask your loved ones for a Thesaurus this Christmas.

It's shocking because its Beverly Hills,West Hollywood area. If you have ever been there, they are more likely to complain about their food being brought cold at a restaurant.

Oh FFS, more repetitive drivel from the mistress of drivel herself...reverse shoehorning...how many times have you used that this week?? Move past R & S in the dictionary, please.

"Maybe I'm missing some more subtle meaning here. I don't see what other point he's trying to make."

You don't actually get it, yet you're happy to provide us all with your interpretation.
I'm actually surprised that you're open to the possibility that you just haven't got a f***ing clue...but this time, on this occasion, you're absolutely right. Clueless.

Dear God, please help us, indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
“George Floyd’s protest,” says that video title. No.

People need to learn the moral and ethical difference between legitimate protest and indiscriminate and opportunistic rioting, destruction, vandalism, and looting. And it is increasingly clear that much of it is being orchestrated by the misnamed fascist thugs of the “Antifa” Left.

Gotta love the white hipsters getting in on the action to boost their little social justice warrior egos. Do they ever riot over the hundreds of whites that are killed by blacks? No of course not, nobody does.

Gotta love the white hipsters getting in on the action to boost their little social justice warrior egos. Do they ever riot over the hundreds of whites that are killed by blacks? No of course not, nobody does.
Are you f***ing mad? Are you suggesting that to care about injustice, to care about racism, you have to be a victim?

Uncle Skinny needs a bubble bath and a glass of Chardonnay! Poor guys on his period.

“George Floyd’s protest,” says that video title. No.

People need to learn the moral and ethical difference between legitimate protest and indiscriminate and opportunistic rioting, destruction, vandalism, and looting. And it is increasingly clear that much of it is being orchestrated by the misnamed fascist thugs of the “Antifa” Left.

Every group is piling in - left, right, community & crank.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom