'DavidT banned from concerts for life' - main page article.

the official signing out, thanks davidt , f*** morrissey, its over thread

think everything has now been said, this is my last post as i a now about to SIGN OUT , thanks for years of banter and information davidt, will never go see morrissey again the dream has imploded.

Re: the official signing out, thanks davidt , f*** morrissey, its over thread

Don't go! You're one of the good'uns! Just based on the fact that you've got John Shuutleworth as your picture I can tell you're a decent chap/chapess

even a y-reg ambassador cant last forever-thanks.

David should try getting in under a different username.

He should tell them he's Kewpie :D

David should try getting in under a different username.

I laughed

Time to shutdown Morrissey-solo.com?

I say 'yes.'

He should tell them he's Kewpie :D

I think Spencer Cobrin would be a good name to try to get in as.

why? No need to

I say 'no'.

If Morrissey, the man I've idolized for day in and day out for 15+ years, told me something I was doing was causing him distress, I'd listen.

People who don't go and see Morrissey just because he won't let someone go to his concerts are bonkers. David T has done some good work and I respect that BUT Fans have migrated from here to other sites and other people have complained about this site. Morrissey I think has been very good, he is aware people DL his songs on here and bitched about him and his mates for years and years.
He has finally decided enough is enough- can you REALLY blame him?

This whole situation is very sad.

It's definitely caused me to re-evaluate why I defend Moz when friends label him, to put it bluntly, a prick.

If Morrissey, the man I've idolized for day in and day out for 15+ years, told me something I was doing was causing him distress, I'd listen.

However, I would like to add THANK YOU DAVIDT for your years of dedication to this site. My life wouldn't have been the same without it. Morrissey, if you're reading this (and you're not) hopefully you'll have a change of heart.

People who don't go and see Morrissey just because he won't let someone go to his concerts are bonkers. David T has done some good work and I respect that BUT Fans have migrated from here to other sites and other people have complained about this site. Morrissey I think has been very good, he is aware people DL his songs on here and bitched about him and his mates for years and years.
He has finally decided enough is enough- can you REALLY blame him?

The former users have nothing to do with this.
Hopefully they are happy where they are now.

Morrissey has a tendency to make bad decisions, banning David from his live shows is the worst so far.

"Morrissey's tour spokesperson went on to add that any confirmed members of Mr. Tseng's vile site are also being considered for lifetime concert bans. Stings are currently being planned at pre-show drinks meetup locations."

The former users have nothing to do with this.
Hopefully they are happy where they are now.

Morrissey has a tendency to make bad decisions, banning David from his live shows is the worst so far.

Of course they do; they're as much a part of the history of the site as david or anyone else currently here. And, from my point of view anyway, this whole situation seems to stem not just from what's happened on here recently, but more importantly what's happened in the past. Also, doesn't the fact that people have left for pastures new show that this site is not the be-all and end-all some would have us believe?

One other thing, throughout the years Morrissey has fought against people that profit indirectly from his success (the Hollywood Bowl DVD just to name one). Maybe Morrissey lumps Davidt in this group...? $$ changes everything. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom