Cull of older members

Rush 2 Danger

Wind up nowhere
What about removing accounts of members who are no longer active?

I would have loved to have taken quite a few names, but finally managed to get "Rush 2 Danger". However, being a certified member of the grammar police, I would have loved to take "Rush To Danger", alas the name is taken by somebody who hasn't visited since Nov 12, 2009.

Surely it's simple enough to remove the "inactive" accounts?

I would have loved to have taken quite a few names, but finally managed to get "Rush 2 Danger". However, being a certified member of the grammar police, I would have loved to take "Rush To Danger", alas the name is taken by somebody who hasn't visited since Nov 12, 2009.

tenor.gif

Nope. Be creative. Think of something new.

How many people have registered, ever?

The irony is rich. You're an impotent old man who posts the same tired ideas every day.

And you're a coward who won't log in, and posts repeatedly anonymously on the same threads to make it look like everyone agrees with you when they don't.

And you're a coward who won't log in, and posts repeatedly anonymously on the same threads to make it look like everyone agrees with you when they don't.

You're a useless moderator/member of this site and you've logged on.

The anonymous aggression in off-topic is down to three, four individuals. Dumbass bully “Urban” obviously accounts for ca 90% of the anonymous dreck written on here. “Calamine Lotion” has had about two dozens of different guest sign-ins in order to harass people and “win” debates (and make it look like people agree with her) and is already back posting anonymously two days after having been banned. Then there’s that dense troll from Florida.

But you know all that.

What is the point of banning users if they are then allowed to return and roam “anonymously”, and even worse, if all of that anonymous aggression goes pretty much unchecked?

The anonymous aggression in off-topic is down to three, four individuals. Dumbass bully “Urban” obviously accounts for ca 90% of the anonymous dreck written on here. “Calamine Lotion” has had about two dozens of different guest sign-ins in order to harass people and “win” debates (and make it look like people agree with her) and is already back posting anonymously two days after having been banned. Then there’s that dense troll from Florida.

But you know all that.

What is the point of banning users if they are then allowed to return and roam “anonymously”, and even worse, if all of that anonymous aggression goes pretty much unchecked?

What about your aggression and why can't you accept that the other swede has left the building, it is hard enough when you belong here you spineless swine. I know your name and where you live and work and maybe I should post that on here?

Yeah, go on, you stupid troll.

Yeah, go on, you stupid troll.

The creativity among people is so very low and using the word troll in 2017 shows it. That word was perhaps ok to use 10 years ago but not now. At least people should come up with a word and description that is a little more intellectual. It should be a word that people at university uses in their studies so it has a little more weight to it instead of troll that is something you would expect from a redneck.

You might want to look into the concept of the third person plural and singular before mouthing off about language, troll.

You might want to look into the concept of the third person plural and singular before mouthing off about language, troll.

You have yet to answer other posters on here who questioned your perfect english. Constantly moving the goal posts instead of coming up with answers.

You must be bored at work and with an empty bed no wonder you are irritated. I thought guys like you found their pleasure in public saunas around town.

Back
Top Bottom