Cruel World Festival officially canceled

Cruel World has just announced the fest is canceled, and all tickets are to be refunded within 30 days.
It's a beautiful world. For you. For you. But not for me.

Images from Goldenvoice email sent by anonymous person:

full

full

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really looking forward to seeing all those beautiful bands in one place! I was excited to see Bauhaus in particular, but I'd rather not chance getting seriously ill. I guess I'll have to buy some records with my refund money.

I was really looking forward to seeing all those beautiful bands in one place! I was excited to see Bauhaus in particular, but I'd rather not chance getting seriously ill. I guess I'll have to buy some records with my refund money.
That's my thinking. I have six hundred bucks coming my way. I think I'll just funnel it into a different road trip, and a few records.

Excellent news! More lives saved, more sickness averted. Less humans exposed to the Morrissey vile virus.

Nice to read some uplifting news for a change.

2020-the year of nothing.

might as well throw NY and paris in there

Unless Morrissey and band can get on a private plane that flies them from New York to Paris, so they can respect the social distancing norms, the chances of these concerts occurring are very slim.

This is a very dark year for artists and their fans alike.

Unless Morrissey and band can get on a private plane that flies them from New York to Paris, so they can respect the social distancing norms, the chances of these concerts occurring are very slim.

As a music listener, I’m having the best year for ages. I’ve got my Anita O’Day records lined up for tomorrow. Franki Valli’s Selected Solo Works has recently arrived from Amazon. Listening to Mark Knopfler now. My house is rocking.

As a music listener, I’m having the best year for ages. I’ve got my Anita O’Day records lined up for tomorrow. Franki Valli’s Selected Solo Works has recently arrived from Amazon. Listening to Mark Knopfler now. My house is rocking.

Yes! That's the positive side of it: lots of time to dive into the back catalog of great artists like T Rex, The Jam and Paul Weller, Joni Mitchell and others. Finally making good use of Spotify because I have to work from home. But missing live music nonetheless.

I'm sickened without being sick. Missing out on Nick Cave, Pixies, Suede, Peter Hook and God knows how many other great concerts that would have been announced this year if it wasn't for bowls of Bat Soup.

p.s. I reckon Moz might have played in Dublin by end of 2020, but now nobody knows.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom