crazydayandnights: Morrissey (Blind Items Revealed - July 3, 2020)

Basically an infamous gossip site that spills celeb tea and they recently revealed a few details about the mess... HOLY SHIT

The diehard and fanatical fans of this foreign born singer who is A/A+ in his native country and who has a new album coming out soon would be surprised to know certain aspects of his real life that are seemingly in contradiction to the public persona he has built up over the years in lyrics, in interviews, and even in his own autobiography.

For one, he has at least two illegitimate children, the result of encounters while on the road. One was conceived during his time in a now defunct band that is still popular today. He has always been coy about his sexuality, he is bisexual, but in fact, contrary to popular opinion, he has had more relationships with women than men.

Also not known is his violent temper. He headbutted a promoter in the early days breaking the man’s eye socket. He put a former bandmate in the hospital and has been known to get into fights in pubs. He is bigger and stronger in real life than he appears on TV and in videos.

He has always downplayed the fact he was a very good athlete as a teenager but, despite his statements mocking this, has always been into working out especially in his glory days several decades ago and travels with a personal trainer.

Those who have met him during unguarded moments have also commented on the fact that his natural speaking style is much coarser and working class than the affected voice he puts on in interviews. He grew up in a tough neighborhood and this reflects that.

The last couple years, this singer has been in trouble for comments he has made. Those comments are in fact closer to who he actually is and what he actually believes which reflect a certain type of character named after a hairstyle he sang about in some of his earlier songs.

Morrissey (The Smiths, Suedehead)

SEE!!!!! NO I REALLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING 100%!!!
The blind item says "former band member". Matt Walker is still in the band and has been since 2006 (with the exception of one tour).

If I recall correctly there once was a rumour about his brother Solomon punching Morrissey though? There was speculation about that incident being the reason for Solomon's departure from the group.

The blind item says "former band member". Matt Walker is still in the band and has been since 2006 (with the exception of one tour).

If I recall correctly there once was a rumour about his brother Solomon punching Morrissey though? There was speculation about that incident being the reason for Solomon's departure from the group.

Ok..."anonymous" user

I can't imagine anything less "Morrissey" than him headbutting a promoter, it's almost laughable. This is a guy whose main method of dealing with conflict has always been to basically run away (to Mum if possible), stop answering phone calls, send in a lackey to mediate / deliver the bad news and then snark about them afterwards. The "bandmate in hospital..." I don't buy either. In Autobio, he mentioned that Johnny went to hospital briefly as a result of boozing-related ailments but nothing else. Perhaps he bashed up Gary after the "DIE WANKER" episode?

I've met Gary....Moz wouldn't be bashing him.

BLAHHHHHHH That is the funniest thing I have seen in some time!!

Sounds like the kind of thing made up by someone clinging to hope that he is straight. Linder was in a long-term relationship with Michael Bracewell back then, too. One thing I did find weird - when she tells Moz about her pregnancy in Autobio (1991? 92?) he's basically speechless with laughter for half an hour, "all reason lost.". I remember thinking - what a weird reaction, why is that funny?

Max Sterling, Linder's son. I am not sure if he is Bracewell's son or from another relationship.

View attachment 57460View attachment 57462

Maxwell maybe giving clues ....

look at the title of his latest release ...

Laced with Rumour: Loud-Speaker of Truth.

;)

I assure you, the LGBTQ community does not want or claim Moz... you straights can have him!

I'm not sure anybody wants him these days but for straights, I think that ship sailed long ago. :LOL:

I've always assumed his nephew was his son. I mean relisten to KILL UNCLE (?!?!) and tell me I'm wrong.

I assure you, the LGBTQ community does not want or claim Moz... you straights can have him!
Thankfully we (or in this case you) don't get to choose who's part of the community and who isn't.

Which is why Moz’s can stay from the gay community, since he’s done absolutely nothing for the community hence isn’t part of it.
That's utter bollocks. Not that you actually have "to do" anything to deserve a spot in the LGBTQ+ community (what a ridiculous notion), but Morrissey has been a significant figure of identification for many LGBTQ+ people ever since he appeared on the scene in 1982. It might be hard to imagine for someone who isn't overly familiar with his interviews from that era or the pieces of LGBTQ+ culture he incorporates in his work but I can assure you he has majorly impacted the lifes of people.

You not liking him or disagreeing with him or whatever your problem is doesn't change that.

Morrissey has been a significant figure of identification for many LGBTQ+ people ever since he appeared on the scene in 1982. It might be hard to imagine for someone who isn't overly familiar with his interviews from that era or the pieces of LGBTQ+ culture he incorporates in his work but I can assure you he has majorly impacted the lifes of people.

Um.. that’s cute and all but what else has he done for the community other than leaving speculation about his sexuality in the music? Has he donated money to LGBTQ, or go to pride or at least has done an contributing act for the community, I’ll answer that question for you, NO He hasn’t...

#NOMYGAYICON

Um.. that’s cute and all but what else has he done for the community other than leaving speculation about his sexuality in the music? Has he donated money to LGBTG, or go to pride... I’ll answer that question for you NO He doesn’t!

Sigh.

What's cute is you having the audacity to judge the way other people choose to deal with their identity and sexuality.

Like I said in my comment above: We don't get to choose who's part of the community and who isn't. It's not a club where you have to pay an entrance fee or conform to a certain dress code.

He's always been open about the fact that he isn't straight (just in case the lyrics or the naked bum on the debut single weren't enough of a broad hint), he's used his own terms to describe it but that doesn't change that he's always been part of the community.

Is there "more" he could he have done to support the community? Probably.
Is he in any way obliged to do so? No, he's not.

Sigh.

What's cute is you having the audacity to judge the way other people choose to deal with their identity and sexuality.

Like I said in my comment above: We don't get to choose who's part of the community and who isn't. It's not a club where you have to pay an entrance fee or conform to a certain dress code.

He's always been open about the fact that he isn't straight (just in case the lyrics or the naked bum on the debut single weren't enough of a broad hint), he's used his own terms to describe it but that doesn't change that he's always been part of the community.

Is there "more" he could he have done to support the community? Probably.
Is he in any way obliged to do so? No, he's not.

Probably still isn’t an solid answer, and he’s definitely obliged to do something for the gay community especially if he’s labeled an gay icon in his native country for doing absolutely nothing... 💀

Probably still isn’t an solid answer, and he’s definitely obliged to do something for the gay community especially if he’s labeled an gay icon in his native country for doing absolutely nothing... 💀
I guess, we'll have to agree to disagree because I'm not into this gatekeeping BS.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom