crazydayandnights: Morrissey (Blind Items Revealed - July 3, 2020)

Basically an infamous gossip site that spills celeb tea and they recently revealed a few details about the mess... HOLY SHIT

The diehard and fanatical fans of this foreign born singer who is A/A+ in his native country and who has a new album coming out soon would be surprised to know certain aspects of his real life that are seemingly in contradiction to the public persona he has built up over the years in lyrics, in interviews, and even in his own autobiography.

For one, he has at least two illegitimate children, the result of encounters while on the road. One was conceived during his time in a now defunct band that is still popular today. He has always been coy about his sexuality, he is bisexual, but in fact, contrary to popular opinion, he has had more relationships with women than men.

Also not known is his violent temper. He headbutted a promoter in the early days breaking the man’s eye socket. He put a former bandmate in the hospital and has been known to get into fights in pubs. He is bigger and stronger in real life than he appears on TV and in videos.

He has always downplayed the fact he was a very good athlete as a teenager but, despite his statements mocking this, has always been into working out especially in his glory days several decades ago and travels with a personal trainer.

Those who have met him during unguarded moments have also commented on the fact that his natural speaking style is much coarser and working class than the affected voice he puts on in interviews. He grew up in a tough neighborhood and this reflects that.

The last couple years, this singer has been in trouble for comments he has made. Those comments are in fact closer to who he actually is and what he actually believes which reflect a certain type of character named after a hairstyle he sang about in some of his earlier songs.

Morrissey (The Smiths, Suedehead)

I've heard pretty much all of that previously, including the kids rumour.

and interesting enough, the first one was conceived during his smith days, so that means the child ain’t an child but an 30+ year old adult walking this earth, intriguing.

The site disclaimer from the one person running the site (their caps, not mine):

"CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE’S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS"

Regards,
FWD.

The site disclaimer from the one person running the site (their caps, not mine):

"CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE’S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS"

Regards,
FWD.
Well - legally speaking - they have to say that don't they? Essentially it's 'It might be a load of horseshit, it might not be, we're not saying - you, the reader, must decide'. And I have to say, the post doesn't contain anything that I haven't heard before from other sources.

You can literally scroll through the gossip site and they pretty much hinted the Kevin Spacey sketchiness years prior before he got caught, I believe everything...

Does anyone know who the injured promoter and band member are?

None of these rumours are particularly shocking or new to me. Some of it is pretty funny to even list on a site like this.

"He has always been into working out [...]"
-Duh, anyone who isn't blind could have told you that.

"...his natural speaking style is much coarser and working class than the affected voice he puts on in interviews."
-True to some extent for most people and well known, I think?

Well - legally speaking - they have to say that don't they? Essentially it's 'It might be a load of horseshit, it might not be, we're not saying - you, the reader, must decide'. And I have to say, the post doesn't contain anything that I haven't heard before from other sources.
Indeed, but rather than use posts there as definitives based off one Californian 'lawyer's' gossiping ability, some consideration as to their validity (much like several satire sites we all know of) is worth mentioning and so is how they frame their work. There is a lot of debate as to whether CDAN / Enty makes things up for 'clicks' and pointing that out is reasonable. There are also incidents of fan groups feeding him nonsense to get back at other fan groups via him 'finding' a negative story to report less favourably about a celebrity. There is also discussion about how the site continues to up the ante with increasingly salacious stories that coincidentally match the mood of Hollywood - all worth thinking about.
Regards,
FWD.

(and yes, only on this site does advocating having a measured response to speculation and gossip need to be reiterated and explained over believing anything you find on the Internet).

Indeed, but rather than use posts there as definitives based off one Californian 'lawyer's' gossiping ability, some consideration as to their validity (much like several satire sites we all know of) is worth mentioning and so is how they frame their work. There is a lot of debate as to whether CDAN / Enty makes things up for 'clicks' and pointing that out is reasonable. There are also incidents of fan groups feeding him nonsense to get back at other fan groups via him 'finding' a negative story to report less favourably about a celebrity. There is also discussion about how the site continues to up the ante with increasingly salacious stories that coincidentally match the mood of Hollywood - all worth thinking about.
Regards,
FWD.
Quite, but the end result is - let the reader decide. Imagine if something was posted as fact, rather than conjecture. It would be down in a shot. Their lawyers will not be stupid, and will have advised the disclaimer.

Quite, but the end result is - let the reader decide. Imagine if something was posted as fact, rther than conjecture. It would be down in a shot. Their lawyers will not be stupid, and will have advised the disclaimer.
Yet oddly 'blinds' aren't really meant to name people in the first place - the reader doesn't have to decide much if the site directly names the person. IMHO, the site works until they add his name at the end.
What next Peter - the Rat was right all along :)
Cheers,
FWD.

Yet oddly 'blinds' aren't really meant to name people in the first place - the reader doesn't have to decide much if the site directly names the person. IMHO, the site works until they add his name at the end.
What next Peter - the Rat was right all along :)
Cheers,
FWD.

Ha! As if. We all know who/what that person's game is.

Regarding the children rumour - I'm sure I've read somewhere that there was something mentioned in the Joyce court case about him having a child, or children, but it was not widely reported at the time. Surely I'm not the only one recalling that?

Regarding the children rumour - I'm sure I've read somewhere that there was something mentioned in the Joyce court case about him having a child, or children, but it was not widely reported at the time. Surely I'm not the only one recalling that?

interesting...its very likely true since you can’t lie in the court of law, now I’m curious is how has Moz’s has been keeping this under wraps, either he’s in the his kids life or he’s paying them off to keep them quiet.

The case summary legalese mentioned a child (not in the context we are talking about):
Will trawl the archive anon.
FWD.

Edit:
No direct quotes from court unless "the child Gubbins" counts.
Common knowledge in Manchester:
All stems from:
Personal opinion: his Nephews were listed as heirs in some part of the proceedings and that morphed in to speculation which turned in to 'reality'.

Last edited:
I can't locate all the transcripts of the Court proceedings at the moment - so pending, but the case summary legalese mentioned a child (not in the context we are talking about):
Will trawl the archive anon.
FWD.
Am I right in thinking that the link refers to the (dismissed) appeal, rather than the original case?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom