Morrissey Central COMPULSIVE FOOTNOTES (Sep. 8, 2020)

full

Rosalie Crutchley (above) who played the part of the startling Mrs. Dudley in the magnificent 1963 version of ‘The Haunting’ (MGM), also played the part of the housekeeper in the 1980s version of ‘The Norwood Builder’, a television Sherlock Holmes drama shot entirely at Beechmount, starring Jeremy Brett

Julie Harris, who appeared in the East Of Eden clip posted on Central September 5, also starred in The Haunting, so maybe he's starting the spooky season early this year...?

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s ZERO difference. They both used to have a higher level of raw cacao and fewer, if no modified-milk solids.

Those days are LONG gone, for both.

UK chocolate is GARBAGE.
Correct...Dairy Milk used to be a great bar of chocolate until the American recipe was used in the UK and it is so different to the original it is inedible. They also shrunk the bars and changed the shape. UK Dairy Milk simply isn't what it used to be.

WTF are you on about, Soviet boy? You can’t afford proper chocolate. You’ve never even tried proper chocolate. Internet commentary is cheap, when your mom pays for it.

What are you eating tonight? Leftover burek and borscht, from the neighbours - who take pity on your mother because she has to support your broke-ass.

Croats and Serbs are just Yugoslavians with a grudge and nowhere to deal with it.

Absolute fact. Anyone who uses the word “vegan” in a screename is utter rubbish. 🚮🚮🚮

I wonder if Morrissey is OK. He didn't post for six days.

He’s not doing well. He cannot find anymore bathing suit photos of his late mum. His reason for living is slipping through his sticky hands.

yeah, everybody knows that it should be spelled: skanky ho
Rifke, posting private photos publicly, of someone you don’t know and never will, while generally never breaking from your usual unappetizing form and always being disparaging towards other people that you’ve also never met and who also don’t care about your inane comments, while working as a supermarket cashier and talking about your book that never happened. We’re all entranced in the next episode of “Shit my tongue hurts, someone please talk to me so that I can lie to myself and pretend that I’m interesting.”

Bated breath. No, really though.

Apologies for the necropost but if anyone in the UK is interested, the episode The Norwood Builder from The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes is being shown on ITV4 at 12:30 today and again at 13:30 on ITV4+1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom