• I have no opinion about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8iM73E6JP8[/video]
I've read some pretty wack stuff denouncing this ad :rolleyes:
before that I thought it was alright as things go which are as loathsome as commercials :cool:
which I really only see when watching live sports and now usually in Chinese :eek:
I just think its sad that other languages scare so many people, especially it seems a lot of my fellow Americans :straightface:
tell me what you think :guitar:

ps: I have no idea whether the link above works as I am behind "The Great Firewall of China" :crazy:
here's another link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550937/America-Ugly-Coca-Colas-Super-Bowl-ad-provokes-xenophobic-outrage-Twitter.html

Last edited:
It doesn't offend me, but I'm not American.

I think people might grow tired of the preaching nature of some of these ads more than any social message they may seem to seek to contain. The truth is the only message really contained in it is buy Coca-Cola. If they could increase sales by drowning puppies live on air they'd do that instead.

It's hard to underestimate the cynicism of the advertising and marketing industry.

Or me. :)

NSFW...

Last edited by a moderator:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8iM73E6JP8[/video]
I've read some pretty wack stuff denouncing this ad :rolleyes:
before that I thought it was alright as things go which are as loathsome as commercials :cool:
which I really only see when watching live sports and now usually in Chinese :eek:
I just think its sad that other languages scare so many people, especially it seems a lot of my fellow Americans :straightface:
tell me what you think :guitar:

ps: I have no idea whether the link above works as I am behind "The Great Firewall of China" :crazy:
here's another link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550937/America-Ugly-Coca-Colas-Super-Bowl-ad-provokes-xenophobic-outrage-Twitter.html

I think the singing in the various languages--minus the god part--is lovely. It beautifully depicts the fact that although the US consists of people from various cultures with different languages, we are united by our common love for sugar water with caramel coloring. :lbf:

I think the singing in the various languages--minus the god part--is lovely. It beautifully depicts the fact that although the US consists of people from various cultures with different languages, we are united by our common love for sugar water with caramel coloring. :lbf:
its true and maybe not just the USA, I see Coca-Cola everywhere
hell, in Georgia(the country) some of my student would bring bottle of it as a gift :D

No opinion about this one really, but the nonsense about Bob Dylans Chrysler ad is ridiculous, he does not endorse asian sweatshops in it.

No opinion about this one really, but the nonsense about Bob Dylans Chrysler ad is ridiculous, he does not endorse asian sweatshops in it.

By that logic, anyone who purchases clothes or electronics endorses Asian sweatshops.

Oh, and that Coke ad was GAY.

Coca Cola's only good ad was the Christmas one made in the 1990s with the trucks. NOTHING beats that :p

Back
Top Bottom