Chris Lowe is cooler than you

Also I just noticed that David Bowie's shoes might be a tribute to the ones worn by Dusty Springfield in the video above.

There you are
At another preview
In a pose
The artist and you
To look so loud
May be considered tacky
Collectors wear black clothes by Issey Miyake

eyDpDxH.jpg

1583652404366.png

King's Cross

Pet Shop Boys ‧ 1987
King's Cross was written by Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant and released on 1987 album Actually. Tennant has described the song as a 'metaphor for Britain' and 'an angry song about Thatcherism'.

And along with New Order. Chris and Neil have shifted a shit load of tickets for their joint US tour, they sold out The Hollywood bowl in 3 hours and have had to add a 2nd night!

I don't have tickets but that is the one I want to go to. Electronic opened for Depeche Mode in Los Angeles many years ago.

I don't have tickets but that is the one I want to go to. Electronic opened for Depeche Mode in Los Angeles many years ago.

Nice one, did you enjoy it? I only saw Electronic once, at Heaton Park in Manchester, i enjoyed it but it was a short set.

Nice one, did you enjoy it? I only saw Electronic once, at Heaton Park in Manchester, i enjoyed it but it was a short set.
I did not see it. I remember reading about it at that time. It seems a likely place Johnny Marr could show up.

It doesn't seem like there is video but there is audio from the crowd.

Feel every beat at Cities In The Park

Awesome and I learned about the heavy Sicilian gangster look. :thumb: It's interesting to hear the guitar sound like this. too. This is great. The little electro jam in the middle. Cool. I never heard this version.

Awesome and I learned about the heavy Sicilian gangster look. :thumb: It's interesting to hear the guitar sound like this. too. This is great. The little electro jam in the middle. Cool. I never heard this version.

Never heard these before, quality isn't great but both are the full sets

Tags
chris lowe fashun pet shop boys you wish
Back
Top Bottom