Chilean miners

If they used that much effort and spent that much money in say Eritrea, a hell of a lot more lives would be saved than 33. It's just stuck in a mining cave, what a nice novelty hey? Sad reflection of our society and media the hysteria surrounding this. The time it took to rescue all the people down there thousands upon thousands died of easily curable diseases. It doesn't sit easy with me at all. In fact, even if we pushed aside all of disease stuff. Thousands have died in China thanks to their own environmental issues in that time but hey, what a nice novelty it is for some men to be stuck in a mine! Pathetic

Aye.Let em all die eh?

If they used that much effort and spent that much money in say Eritrea, a hell of a lot more lives would be saved than 33. It's just stuck in a mining cave, what a nice novelty hey? Sad reflection of our society and media the hysteria surrounding this. The time it took to rescue all the people down there thousands upon thousands died of easily curable diseases. It doesn't sit easy with me at all. In fact, even if we pushed aside all of disease stuff. Thousands have died in China thanks to their own environmental issues in that time but hey, what a nice novelty it is for some men to be stuck in a mine! Pathetic

But what exactly are you going to do about it though?
On one positive side (because I can't find anything else)...at least it'll keep the population down a bit

Back
Top Bottom