Call me

Spending all my nights alone, waiting for you to call me

alright ill contribute

But really I think that's more like what Rifke does when she chooses Klaus Nomi or that dude from Suede or Morrissey, and hopes it will make her interesting.
BTW, Boo, did you like my posts? Classic country, Kraftwerk, and a song I heard on AM radio in a store the other day.
I was hoping you'd think it was an eclectic mix. Did it work?
write back soon! <3

You already posted that Kraftwerk song on page 2376 of the 'what song are you listening to right now' thread, I know this from the tabs I have on you. It's true, go and look. You're slipping aren't you, getting lazy, reposting the same songs. What's next: '1982' by Miss Kittin & The Hacker again (page 2351 of the aforementioned thread)? LOL probably!

No, but in all seriousness, listen to me. I'm going to be watching this thread very closely, and if I see any further posting of songs you've posted previously I'm going to appear like an apparition in the night to mock you mercilessly. I have a list here of 112 songs you've posted before, and I know it like the back of my hand. I know the exact whereabouts, thread and page, of each video. So go ahead, make my day, let's see more lazy reposting from you and I promise you I'll never let you live it down. LOL again, bye Billy Jack Bitch!

You already posted that Kraftwerk song on page 2376 of the 'what song are you listening to right now' thread, I know this from the tabs I have on you. It's true, go and look. You're slipping aren't you, getting lazy, reposting the same songs. What's next: '1982' by Miss Kittin & The Hacker again (page 2351 of the aforementioned thread)? LOL probably!

No, but in all seriousness, listen to me. I'm going to be watching this thread very closely, and if I see any further posting of songs you've posted previously I'm going to appear like an apparition in the night to mock you mercilessly. I have a list here of 112 songs you've posted before, and I know it like the back of my hand. I know the exact whereabouts, thread and page, of each video. So go ahead, make my day, let's see more lazy reposting from you and I promise you I'll never let you live it down. LOL again, bye Billy Jack Bitch!

This post could perfectly be the plot of a very bizarre horror movie!!!

Well done Fake C, you just gave Ketamine Sun a new thread to spam with songs that she has no deep connection to but wants to be seen as someone who listens to and knows of them because she falsely believes (like a teenager) that someone's taste in music is a sign of their intelligence. You utter f*cking dipshit.

spam for a hurt anon ...

:p

Brett Anderson - love is dead

The telephone rings but no one ever thinks to speak to me

Brett Anderson - knife edge

Suede - what are you not telling me

And the telephone emits a brittle sigh, only one of us will reach it in time

"'Cause when you call me on the telephone
Saying, 'take me to the show'
And then I say, 'honey, I just can't go
Old lady's sick and I can't leave her home'

Telephone is ringing
You got me on the run..."

I've been playing the deluxe edition of Goats Head Soup to death since its release so...

"Honey, honey, [baby, baby] call me on the telephone..."

"So phone me, phone me, phone me..."

Back
Top Bottom