"California Son" third week in the top 5 in Poland - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
Poland. - Morrissey Central
June 11, 2019

Morrissey's "California Son" is spending its third week in the top 5 in Poland.

"Moje szczere dzieki dla Polski!" - Morrissey.

Opera Momentaufnahme_2019-06-11_200736_www.morrisseycentral.com.png

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

Imagine thinking you are doing a noble thing, whilst insulting people at the same time. We aren't naive, this isn't about morals or values or anything, you're just enjoying being a troll ... and therefore your words are pretty empty. So again, lol.
It very much IS about morals and values. ...and if you’re too f***ing thick to comprehend that simple fact, you're on the wrong side of history, kiddo. ;)

I have been to Poland a couple of times. I know some lovely Polish and Polish-Canadians. ...but to deny the fact that many of those under-30, raised and educated on wing-nut memes and social media aren’t cheap-tearaway wearing, xenophobic, classless douche-bags - like the same lot in many countries - is to deny basic reality.
poland-march1.jpg

Morrissey has a new crop of fans, under the age of 30. They’ve no historical context, were internet educated and raised on populism and tribalism. They’re angry, desperate, unemployed and feel that they have no future. Their xenophobia is a crutch. They’re as runny as borscht and louder than bombs. ...in entirely the wrong way.

Morrissey’s current fans are poisoned, bitter pussies who think that crying foul on immigrants and demanding a blanched populace will solve their problems.

They’re wrong. They’ve accepted Moz’ “poor-me” stance as a proper means of addressing their failure to succeed in everyday life.

It’s no way to live.

:thumb: Right, this picture explains everything . These young people bought California son . That's why CS is in the Top 5 in Poland
Except it’s NOT and never was. Morrissey is just spouting nonsense again. ...but you’ll proudly lap it up, like the rest of his hateful, millennial fans - and spread the misinformation like a virus because that’s what ignorant, overly-confident millennials do, instead of taking the 30 seconds required to determine truth from utter BULLSHIT.

Keep reaching, son.

Except it’s NOT and never was. Morrissey is just spouting nonsense again. ...but you’ll proudly lap it up, like the rest of his hateful, millennial fans - and spread the misinformation like a virus because that’s what ignorant, overly-confident millennials do, instead of taking the 30 seconds required to determine truth from utter BULLSHIT.

Keep reaching, son.

Sad but you did not catch irony :disrelieved:

Except it’s NOT and never was. Morrissey is just spouting nonsense again. ...

I think it is not Morrissey, but the one who runs his official website. Morrissey has no idea about the sale of his records in Poland or in other countries except the UK and the US, and maybe Germany

Sad but you did not catch irony :disrelieved:
The irony, if intended as such, is not lost. I took is as sarcasm. Tough to ascertain around here, with the rampant misuse of literary devices. Apologies if I misread.

A fair point, assuming you don't live in a country run by Donald Trump or about to be run by Boris Johnson.
...or most of the rest of the broke-ass, pisse-off, over-taxed, meme-educated “free-world”.

Poland and Hungary are equally xenophobic as the Uk and UStrumpo
Yes. Neither have a social safety-net for their aging populations. The welfare of their elderly are left to the young, who - in both cases - are scraping to get by themselves. Poor education, overinflation and unemployment are leading factors in the rise on the right - all over the world.

Basic f***ing facts that are LOST on the slags around here.

I have been to Poland a couple of times. I know some lovely Polish and Polish-Canadians. ...but to deny the fact that many of those under-30, raised and educated on wing-nut memes and social media aren’t cheap-tearaway wearing, xenophobic, classless douche-bags - like the same lot in many countries - is to deny basic reality.
poland-march1.jpg

Morrissey has a new crop of fans, under the age of 30. They’ve no historical context, were internet educated and raised on populism and tribalism. They’re angry, desperate, unemployed and feel that they have no future. Their xenophobia is a crutch. They’re as runny as borscht and louder than bombs. ...in entirely the wrong way.

Morrissey’s current fans are poisoned, bitter pussies who think that crying foul on immigrants and demanding a blanched populace will solve their problems.

They’re wrong. They’ve accepted Moz’ “poor-me” stance as a proper means of addressing their failure to succeed in everyday life.

It’s no way to live.
Sounds like lovely people and they are the future unlike you. Varg Vikernes knows that tribalism wins but it's not for weaklings like yourself.
You know every national team in football is racially divided with one table for the whites and one for the blacks yet you never drew any conclusion from it and you would eat with the whites as well cause the blacks would beat you up if you acted black at their table.

Your way to be and to live is no life at all and you know it. We're coming for traitors like you.

Sounds like lovely people and they are the future unlike you. Varg Vikernes knows that tribalism wins but it's not for weaklings like yourself.
You know every national team in football is racially divided with one table for the whites and one for the blacks yet you never drew any conclusion from it and you would eat with the whites as well cause the blacks would beat you up if you acted black at their table.

Your way to be and to live is no life at all and you know it. We're coming for traitors like you.
^THIS - is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Lippy, red-neck, white-bred, chicken-shit motherf***ers who follow a heard - instead of having the balls to keep it real.

Present-day Morrissey fans.

Congratulations ya f***ing spoon-fed, punk-ass little bitch. You’ve won today’s Ignorant Sack of Shit Award!

See you in the trenches, little fella. ;)

Need me to send you bus fair, tough guy?
Buses are for migrants and you know it. It is not about being tough but about being able to kill. Mental illness helps and you don't wanna read my papers.

^THIS - is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Lippy, red-neck, white-bred, chicken-shit motherf***ers who follow a heard - instead of having the balls to keep it real.

Present-day Morrissey fans.

Congratulations ya f***ing spoon-fed, punk-ass little bitch. You’ve won today’s Ignorant Sack of Shit Award!

See you in the trenches, little fella. ;)
Stop projecting and sorry about all your misfortunes. The most primal people will survive so soyboys children of the quorn like you have no chance when the hipster barber starts using his knife again.

It very much IS about morals and values. ...and if you’re too f***ing thick to comprehend that simple fact, you're on the wrong side of history, kiddo. ;)

It really isnt. If it was about educating people then you wouldn’t be undermining your own goal by insulting people. All you want to do is be nasty and aggressive online because you are weak and pathetic IRL. That’s all.

The irony, if intended as such, is not lost. I took is as sarcasm. Tough to ascertain around here, with the rampant misuse of literary devices. Apologies if I misread.
If you're accusing others of misusing literary devices- the post was verbal irony, not sarcasm. Sarcasm must be malicious.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom