Calgary, AB - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Oct. 11, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Home Is A Question Mark / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Did he do the entire Rubber Ring song, or just the regular medley: What She Said ending n Rubber Ring?

The latter. It went for a minute or so... basically the bars in between "do you love me like you used to" and "you are sleeping".

Even just the short snippet sounded great! Hope this helps!

The latter. It went for a minute or so... basically the bars in between "do you love me like you used to" and "you are sleeping".

It does.....wish we had the snippet that would be awesome....these are the little things I look for in covering each show

Calgary Flames latest swedish player was there with his famous new girlfriend Annica who just moved there this fall. VIPof course and met Moz after and he told them this is his last tour.

Morrissey— your voice lives in my head forever.
Thanks for an amazing show in Calgary

Calgary Flames latest swedish player was there with his famous new girlfriend Annica who just moved there this fall. VIPof course and met Moz after and he told them this is his last tour.
Nice try!

Flames are on the road right now, but thanks for the idiotic trolling

Does anybody have ANYTHING recorderd for RUBBER RING this is a first time played for N.A. Fall tour 2019
I suspect this is a setlist.fm issue and not anything new. The live version of WSS almost always segues in to part of RR and the person posting the setlist information probably opted to display it that way rather than just call it WSS.
I won't presume to change what's being posted there until evidence to the contrary, but it's a labelling issue rather than an additional song imho.
Regards,
FWD.

That top photo is quite possibly the most hideous photo ever taken of the man. But then, I've always thought that who we are on the inside eventually catches up with who we are on the outside.
It's obvious from that photo and from the continued shirt toss at the end of shows that Morrissey is comfortable in his own skin. From the reaction of the crowd its obvious they love him in all his glory. So move on and get a life. It's sad that you only can aspire to be somebody's scrotum.

I suspect this is a setlist.fm issue and not anything new. The live version of WSS almost always segues in to part of RR and the person posting the setlist information probably opted to display it that way rather than just call it WSS.
I won't presume to change what's being posted there until evidence to the contrary, but it's a labelling issue rather than an additional song imho.
Regards,
FWD.
But the difference this time was he finished the song, threw shirt into the crowd, and looked to walk off the stage. Now did he come back and do a snippet of RR, which would be odd, then leave again. I'm baseing this off the video from YThttps://youtu.be/pVVp_rWHbX0. please what am i missing here.... maybe this video isn't from Calgary show!!!!

But the difference this time was he finished the song, threw shirt into the crowd, and looked to walk off the stage. Now did he come back and do a snippet of RR, which would be odd, then leave again. I'm baseing this off the video from YThttps://youtu.be/pVVp_rWHbX0. please what am i missing here.... maybe this video isn't from Calgary show!!!!
The segue in to the RR part is present in this video (2.24).
Enough for someone to label it as being both tracks (done previously many times).
Regards,
FWD.

Yeah, thanks. In this case, I have heard it before and tt is enjoyable..
I was just hoping for a minute that he did the entre song.
Why not end a show with the beautiful lines "Don't forget the songs that made you smile / and the ones that saved your life"?

It's obvious from that photo and from the continued shirt toss at the end of shows that Morrissey is comfortable in his own skin. From the reaction of the crowd its obvious they love him in all his glory. So move on and get a life. It's sad that you only can aspire to be somebody's scrotum.
Actually, I'd argue that aging has utterly crushed the raging narcissist that is Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom