Calgary, AB - Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium (Oct. 11, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Hairdresser On Fire / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / The Bullfighter Dies / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Home Is A Question Mark / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Back On The Chain Gang / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited:
Mando:
farkomalarco~1570846087~2152735527416189286_418366473.jpg

Jesse:
20191012_030631.jpg

WSS:

Why does Moz not allow tablets, but smartphones are okay?

Why does Moz not allow tablets, but smartphones are okay?

Because he’s sick of tablets. Please don’t give him anymore (something is squeezing his skull).

Third video in this post - ?

Setlist is up.
Goodnight,
FWD.

Whoa. The first four and last four of the setlist are great. I heard What She Said as the encore in San Diego but would have loved if it went into Rubber Ring!

good morning!
long moz speech on the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like another great show.
Huge, happy crowds...again!
Rubber Ring on the set list? Fantastic!
Well done Calgary, well done Moz!:thumb:
This guy is actually unstoppable.

good morning!
long moz speech on the media.

:flushed: WTF!!!!!?????

SOLD OUT SHOW WITH ENORMOUS CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smileycat::thumb::rock:

WITH MOZ TELLING LIKE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!:sunglasses::)

ITS ALL GONE SO VERY WRONG FOR SKINNY AND HIS FAKE PSEUDONYMS AND ALIASES:lbf:

That top photo is quite possibly the most hideous photo ever taken of the man. But then, I've always thought that who we are on the inside eventually catches up with who we are on the outside.

Skinny, I know you wanted to sound all philosophical, like Untruth, but its actually kind of stupid.:lbf:
if

That top photo is quite possibly the most hideous photo ever taken of the man. But then, I've always thought that who we are on the inside eventually catches up with who we are on the outside.
well you would,having a name like morrisseys left nut really does say it all.can you not go on facebook or twitter and say these things because they will get only short thrift on this site.grow up,get a girlfriend,have sex,have a child,then you will become a man and your life will have so much more meaning.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom