Boy racer (Instrumental)

calimero61

Hello,

Could someone upload the instrumental version of Boy Racer, please? This demo is hard to find...
Thanks in advance.

Calimero

I got a virus from downloading this it seems. A web page pops up every half hour now on my phone telling me I've won something.

Your link brought me to a site called mediavex. I should have known something was wrong with a name like that.
Sendspace has been used here for years without issue if you pay attention to the site.
All the free file hosts have a degree of spam attached to them, but nobody has complained here before. You probably followed the top link.
I've just downloaded the file and scanned it with 3 AV products and it's clean as a whistle.
Perhaps the issue is how you used the site and not the person providing the link - maybe?
20180822_133001.jpg

FWD.

Sendspace has been used here for years without issue if you pay attention to the site.
All the free file hosts have a degree of spam attached to them, but nobody has complained here before. You probably followed the top link.
I've just downloaded the file and scanned it with 3 AV products and it's clean as a whistle.
Perhaps the issue is how you used the site and not the person providing the link - maybe?
View attachment 45501
FWD.
Yes I clicked on the spam. That explains it.

I did a factory reset of my phone and it seems fine now.

Thanks for teaching me how to spot spam.

It's a shame that the YouTube poster has misleadingly titled the video "Instrumental Miraval Demo." This is Alain's home studio demo. But that seems to be par for the course with the Southpaw era demos. The giveaway is always the drum machine.

To be fair, even Passions uses the aforementioned title as did the soundcloud thread here when referring to any of the versions.
I think even the reference CD uses Miraval which complicated things. The point about Alain is quite valid and the confusion probably stems from:

miraval.jpg (25553 Byte).jpg

(kudos to Krix).

Anyone want to share the elusive version not yet shared :)?
Regards,
FWD

Edit: the reference disc did:
southpaw2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom