Bowie discusses Morrissey leaving the Outside tour (1995)

I thought it was better to greet your post with silence and allow you to figure out on your own how poorly informed it was. You're a big boy now, you can come to these realizations for yourself without me assisting you along that path.
@bhops is going to be so disappointed.

Jeez - if you think LIHS was good you really are delusional. There are about 2 or 3 good tracks on there, tops. The only argument to be had on this website is - is Moz losing it? versus - has Moz already lost it?
Seems to me if Moz wants to think about how he might ever try to get it back - he could do well to look to Bowie for a little guidance on such matters: focus on the music only, stay aloof from the political, and maintain his artistic credibility and legacy.

LIHS was great. Side A was pretty flawless Side B was not as great but still pretty good. On that album and his covers he has released his voice sounds as powerful as ever. Moz is still charming and i appreciate that he still speaks his mind

The only outsider was Morrissey who got bullied cause insecure Bowie couldn't take he was more loved by everyone. The worst kind of behaviour there ever is, the lowest instinct in mankind.

No one put a car in space playing Bowie music but pretend that there was a thing like space and not water and earth protected by the firmament like the bible tells us than we had a car maker that just happened to like a particular artist which means that man could have been a fan of just about anyone and even Morrissey but imagine if the aliens came flying toward a car playing Megadeth then that would have been a polaroid moment.

(Scary shit, people believe in space and dinoaurs and nuclear weapons and the holocaust and Greta Thunberg).

I only believe in the failure of Lionel Messi the stupid ginger.

LIHS was great. Side A was pretty flawless Side B was not as great but still pretty good. On that album and his covers he has released his voice sounds as powerful as ever. Moz is still charming and i appreciate that he still speaks his mind

His voice is wonderful - no debate there. But some of those lyrics of late. Poor. And the band plod on...

Bhops can handle you himself, I saw that he gave you a good spanking in the Site Moderation Feedback thread the other day. The handprint hasn't even cleared and already you're back for more.
Maybe you should form an unlikely alliance with rifke so you and she can comfort each other after each time bhops roasts the both of you :flamethrow::flamethrow:

Not really, I couldn't give two shits what you get up to on these boards, but thanks for keeping my name on the tip of your tongue :brows:

Bhops can handle you himself, I saw that he gave you a good spanking in the Site Moderation Feedback thread the other day. The handprint hasn't even cleared and already you're back for more.
Maybe you should form an unlikely alliance with rifke so you and she can comfort each other after each time bhops roasts the both of you :flamethrow::flamethrow:
You must not be the same anonymous. Never mind.

To be honest, not sure if I have ever bought the Moz suffers from depression story. Moz is a classic neurotic. Neurotics on the whole think their life is miserable and take a negative, depressive outlook on life. They like to wallow in how shit their life is, but their depressive symptoms rarely, if ever, amount to true clinical depression. They're too neurotic to actually get depressed. Of course we will probably never know exactly what happened on the tour and how Bowie may have behaved - but I reckon Moz simply wanted out and pulled a sickie. It' classic Moz.

The Buddha of Suburbia was written as music inspired by the novel by Hanif Kureishi and served as a soundtrack to the BBC dramatisation. The title is that of the novel.

Yeah but that information which I already knew from my Bowie bios doesn’t make it good. Its a neat idea but when I put the album on it I don’t like the execution or result. I haven’t read the book so maybe it’s good enough to overshadow my dislike of the title but the album isn’t imo. I’m not doubting he remained a smart interesting person but his ability to translate that into good albums diminished over time and for me never really came back

Yeah but that information which I already knew from my Bowie bios doesn’t make it good. Its a neat idea but when I put the album on it I don’t like the execution or result. I haven’t read the book so maybe it’s good enough to overshadow my dislike of the title but the album isn’t imo. I’m not doubting he remained a smart interesting person but his ability to translate that into good albums diminished over time and for me never really came back

It's not a great album to be sure. The eponymous single was ok. The rest was sub-Eno ambient stuff. Good as background music or for getting stoned. Still, to knock out a soundtrack for a novel - his all round musical ability was pretty amazing.

To be honest, not sure if I have ever bought the Moz suffers from depression story. Moz is a classic neurotic. Neurotics on the whole think their life is miserable and take a negative, depressive outlook on life. They like to wallow in how shit their life is, but their depressive symptoms rarely, if ever, amount to true clinical depression. They're too neurotic to actually get depressed. Of course we will probably never know exactly what happened on the tour and how Bowie may have behaved - but I reckon Moz simply wanted out and pulled a sickie. It' classic Moz.
Good for us all that psychology is merely a theory and never science reading your post that is completely clueless. Few if any are so in touch with reality and the facts of life like Moz. You looked up neurotic and posted a very neurotic post so I believe every word in it is about yourself.

Moz like a majority of gay people is having issues with his sexuality which in turn creates all kinds of mental problems. His catholic upbringing meant he had to hide his true identity and that creates a mental blocking that forces him to focus on other things and become creative.

Call me next time you need help from a profiler so you don't have to make a fool of yourself by posting secrets about yourself.

Bowie is having the last laugh I reckon. His talent continued to flower to the very end. The Next Day and Blackstar piss on any of Moz's recent work. Even Moz knows it - playing virtually nothing off L in HS on his current tour...the quality of his lyrics these days is mediocre at best.
Blackstar piss would have been a more accurate name for his album.
And he's touching his nose in the video because he was a habitual cocaine user, which also is the drug of choice of self centred cold narcissists. No wonder Morrissey left the tour.

And he's touching his nose in the video because he was a habitual cocaine user, which also is the drug of choice of self centred cold narcissists. No wonder Morrissey left the tour.
When he sniffed a line off the body of his woman it was great that she is black.

Good for us all that psychology is merely a theory and never science reading your post that is completely clueless. Few if any are so in touch with reality and the facts of life like Moz. You looked up neurotic and posted a very neurotic post so I believe every word in it is about yourself.

Moz like a majority of gay people is having issues with his sexuality which in turn creates all kinds of mental problems. His catholic upbringing meant he had to hide his true identity and that creates a mental blocking that forces him to focus on other things and become creative.

Call me next time you need help from a profiler so you don't have to make a fool of yourself by posting secrets about yourself.

Jesus, you have Moz analysed down to his y-fronts. Using crude stereotyped assumptions only. And you obviously dont know the difference between psychology and psychiatry.

Bowie gave up cocaine by the 1980s. In most interviews - with a few exceptions - he comes across as warm and affable, and a great story teller. The same cant be said of Moz. As an epithet 'cold' suits him much better.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom