Morrissey Central "BORN SORRY" (August 19, 2020)

The text is dated 17 August.

"BORN SORRY
August 19, 2020

full

I thought perhaps I’d expressed enough defective needle gratitude for the flowers arriving at the house and adorning the gates and walls for my mother’s terrible, terrible death. I find I must say more - because they keep coming … from all over the world … Israel, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Poland, Italy … communicating, in their way, a whole sense of truth, one that perhaps tells us that there is no reasonable explanation how love comes and goes.
The death of our mothers somehow tend to clear the ground for some form of reconstruction. Although technically past adolescence, this does not apply to me. See, the sea wants to take me, and let that be the boy’s traditional right, for we all have no interest in hanging around in order to be overtaxed, or to be repeatedly bashed about the head by the Idiot Culture that now rules England with an iron rod.
Had my mother been the mother of some politely antiseptic Hell-given pop star, her passing would be known to all and she would light up the New York Film Festival of 2020. But, no.

However, Love is all that matters, and those who resist it are the losers.

Morrissey
17 August 2020"

I love the video. Cute swagger, nice tracking shot, bit of kitchen sink.

Not available in my country, and I don't know how to do the fake ip address trick. Going to search YouTube for an alternative version. I want to see that swagger too ;)

I was going to say he walks like a panther, but then I thought "Does a panther walk as well as Moz?"

I love the video. Cute swagger, nice tracking shot, bit of kitchen sink.

Are DDave & The Boy Racer the same character, you think? Both London or Essex-type chavs, both 'geezers', & popular with the ladies...but you get the general idea.

Are DDave & The Boy Racer the same character, you think? Both London or Essex-type chavs, both 'geezers', & popular with the ladies...but you get the general idea.

The Boy Racer appears in both videos, he pinches Dave's girlfriend.

Best lines from TBR must be:

'He thinks he got the whole world in his hands
Stood at the urinal'

Really? Why don't I know that?
I must stay in more...
No one pinched anyone. It was just the love interest reacting to being touched around the waist by Dave. You mislead me to believe there'd been some pinching.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom