Book of Condolence Thread

Racist!!!

I assumed she was linking it to Morrissey's comments about the Chinese

Yeah, probably to the extent that he's never been able to escape flack for an ill judged way of trying to say that footage of animals being killed was unbelievably inhumane whereas for the Royals 'if you stay here much longer you'll have slitty eyes' said for a laugh is just a blip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pimped out by his Uncle Louis, a despicable & desperate snob, who was obsessed with inserting himself into the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, and luckless Lizzie was his way in.

Time to spend the month in bed, in Blighted Blighty.

Yeah, probably to the extent that he's never been able to escape flack for an ill judged way of trying to say that footage of animals being killed was unbelievably inhumane whereas for the Royals 'if you stay here much longer you'll have slitty eyes' said for a laugh is just a blip.
I assumed she was linking it to Morrissey's comments about the Chinese

Nah, one comment is racist, while Morrissey’s comment is not when taken in context. So I can’t see any link or intention on her part to stir up shit.

Nah, one comment is racist, while Morrissey’s comment is not when taken in context. So I can’t see any link or intention on her part to stir up shit.

I don't think she was trying to stir up shit, I think the post was pointing out the irony that people thought it was funny when Phillip made that comment whereas Morrissey got crap when he made his sub species comment.

I don't think she was trying to stir up shit, I think the post was pointing out the irony that people thought it was funny when Phillip made that comment whereas Morrissey got crap when he made his sub species comment.

Well thanks for your explanation. You’re first post was a bit cryptic. I mean, one couldn’t see which way you were really going with it.

Guardian

Nikki Grahame RIP. Really sad news about the death of this young lady. I don't know if Morrissey ever met her or had any connection to her but I felt I should mention her passing. This highlights the mental health crisis in Britain today and the treatment of people with eating disorders and depression. Her family were desperately trying to raise money so she could go to a private eating disorders clinic because I'm guessing they couldn't get any help on the NHS and then sadly Nikki died before she was able to get any treatment. They say her mental health had got worse in the lockdowns. If this could happen to Nikki Grahame who is a celebrity then how are ordinary people and poor people treated? How are they coping? 😢

Really sad to hear about the passing of Helen McCrory. She was wonderful in Peaky Blinders, and she was great in her role in an episode of the show Inside No.9 as well.

Back
Top Bottom