Book of Condolence Thread

Pat Fish aka The Jazz Butcher passes.

Having pored over many Instagram posts memorializing Tbe Jazz Butcher’s Pat Fish, who passed away suddenly on the 6th, I learned the band’s name was internally recognized as a paradox in two ways: they played no jazz, and they ate no [butcher] meat. RIP, Pat.

The Jazz Butcher were about my third ever gig. Been trying to find the exact date....online, without success. To my shame, I never really investigated them. He seems like a decent guy from what i've read. It's sad.

Last edited:

RIP.
Part of my childhood.
FWD.

Pat Fish aka The Jazz Butcher passes.

Having pored over many Instagram posts memorializing Tbe Jazz Butcher’s Pat Fish, who passed away suddenly on the 6th, I learned the band’s name was internally recognized as a paradox in two ways: they played no jazz, and they ate no [butcher] meat. RIP, Pat.
I was trying to determine who wrote (WROTE) the Jazz Butcher song, "Drink,"--I know Max Eider sings it. In doing so, I think I turned up Pat Fish's whole real name:
PATRICK GUY SIBLEY HUNTRODS

...as per the SESAC rights management group. Never did find "Drink" among the songs listed alongside The Jazz Butcher though. :(

Jay Black from Jay and the Americans. "This Magic Moment" Very romantic sexy hit 1968. So sad. Wonderful male vocal.

RIP Snoop Doggs Mom,
Beverly Broadus Green.

"Thank u god for giving me an angel for a mother."
- Snoop

snoop-mom.png

Back
Top Bottom