Book of Condolence Thread

RIP Bob Kulick.
Died aged 70.

Regards,
FWD.

RIP Steve Priest

FWD.

Blimey. I used to be a bit of a Sweet fan back in the early 70s.
StevePriest.gif

"We just haven't got a clue WHAT to do!"

are you ready steve.real glam rock,ballroom blitz will go down as an all time classic.

Just had to have me a little burst of Blockbuster!

Golden times. :) RIP Steve, at least you made it a bit further than the others. Terribly sad what happened to Brian Connolly.

Brian Connolly had 12 heart attacks,they say 3 is your limit,guy was superman.

RIP Bonnie Pointer.
Died aged 69.

Regards,
FWD.

Oddly enough, ya won't find many photo's of The Pointer Sisters pointing.
Ya gotta figure it could have been a fun gimmick to tie in with the name of the group.

RIP Ricky Valance - died aged 84.
Girlfriend In A Coma is asserted (by Goddard) to draw from Tell Laura I Love Her.

First Welshman to have a solo UK #1.

Regards,
FWD.

oh no!!! I LOVE orange kitties!!! :( what a little beauty he was! that movie looks so good!
Thoroughly recommend it, it's so heartwarming. And the REAL Bob is in the film! He really did follow James on buses and tubes and sat on his shoulder everywhere he went. When James was busking, Bob became a feature and people used to give him little scarves and things. I feel so sad he's died, I should imagine James will be devastated. Bob really did save his life.

Thoroughly recommend it, it's so heartwarming. And the REAL Bob is in the film! He really did follow James on buses and tubes and sat on his shoulder everywhere he went. When James was busking, Bob became a feature and people used to give him little scarves and things. I feel so sad he's died, I should imagine James will be devastated. Bob really did save his life.
orange kitties are like that! they're so affectionate and loyal, i just love them <3 ill look out for the film!

Back
Top Bottom