Morrissey Central "Bobby Progress" - top 20 downloads (January 24, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
I agree but why post some bullshit chart that has no one has ever heard of to try and make out that a song is high in the charts? It’s nowhere to be seen in the official UK download charts or on Spotify’s top 200, it’s not featuring in ITunes of Amazon charts either.
surfboard because you have never heard of it doesn't mean no one has ever heard of it.there will be somebody checking out this chart somewhere today.

Bobby is Moz's best single in years. It's a stomper.
No it isn't!!!
It is an oath of revelation both textually and especially musically. This is music that I don't want to listen to all the time and where I don't have the feeling that the lyrics speak from my soul. New Morrissey singles were once anchors of everyday life, and up to and including "Paris" also high standard. But since then, a big question mark hangs over my head.

MORRISSEY VA MUY BIEN CON SU BOBBY EN YOU TUBE UM MONTON DE GENTE LO HA ESCUCHADO,YO DIGO LO SIGUIENTE =A MOZ NO HAY QUE ENTERDERLO HAY QUE SENTIRLO!!!!! YO SE LOS PUEDO ASEGURAR,YO NO SE INGLES Y CADA VEZ QUE ESCUCHE Y ESCUCHO A LOS SMITHS Y A MOZ SOLISTA HE LLEGADO A EMOCIONARME HASTA LAS LAGRIMAS COMO UNA ESTUPIDA, ENTONCES ES CUANDO VOY A BUSCAR LA LETRA Y QUEDO MAS IMPRESIONADA,ES EL COMO CANTA Y SU VOZ NASAL Y CON ESE ACENTO MANCUNIANO,ES ASI COMO LLEGA, ES SU FORMA DE CANTAR DE HECHO AHORA ESTOY ESCUCHANDO EL TEMA DE SMITHS ESE QUE DICE HE VISTO A MUCHA GENTE PASANDOLE ESO EN SU VIDA AND NOW NOW NOW IS HAPPENING INMAIN MAIN MAIN PERDON POR EL INGLES ,PERO ESA LETRA ES TERRIBLE SIN ENTENDERLA ME HIZO LLORAR,ESE TEMA LO ESTOY ESCUCHANDO AHORA VERSION MOZ EN CALGARY 2019 Y LO CANTA DESGARRADORAMENTE,POR ESO DIGO QUE A MOZ NO HAY QUE ENTENDERLO HAY QUE SENTIRLO Y NO ME PASA USUALMENTE SOLO POCOS CANTANTES LO PUEDEN LOGRAR CONMIGO ,MI MOZUCHIS ES ALGO DEPRE PERO AUNQUE PAREZCA RARO ESO LE JUEGA A FAVOR,PORQUE SU VOZ SALE DE SU ACALAMBRADA ALMA EN FIN MOZ ES UN NIÑO HOMBRE QUE TRASCIENDE TODOS LOS PLANOS VIVA MOZZZ PERDON PERO LO ADMIRO MAL!!!!!

I agree but why post some bullshit chart that has no one has ever heard of to try and make out that a song is high in the charts? It’s nowhere to be seen in the official UK download charts or on Spotify’s top 200, it’s not featuring in ITunes of Amazon charts either.
No one can account for the inner workings of the Morrissey mind other than Morrissey. Either way, it’s not really something to get worked up about, nor is it a very serious issue.
People with a dislike for Moz invest in him far too much. Why bother? I would kill myself rather than devote myself to an artist I don’t care for. I suffocate from the mere thought of it.

ES COMO YO DIGO A MOZ NO HAY QUE ENTENDERLO HAY QUE SENTIRLO AUNQUE PAREZCA RARO SU TENDENCIA DEPRESIVA LE JUEGA A FAVOR PORQUE LE PERMITE CANTAR CON SENTIMIENTO Y TRANSMITIR EMOCIONES QUE EL TIENE MUY GUARDADAS EN SU CORAZON Y LAS TRADUCE EN FORMA DE CANCION.. EL DEBERIA CANTAR="SI NO CANTO LO QUE SIENTO ,ME VOY A MORIR POR DENTRO,HE DE GRITARLE A LOS VIENTOS HASTA REVENTAR,AUNQUE SOLO QUEDE TIEMPO EN MI LUGAR...SI QUIERO ME TOCO EL ALMA,PUES MI CARNE YA NO ES NADA ,HE DE FUSIONAR MI RESTO CON EL DESPERTAR,AUNQUE SE PUDRA MI BOCA POR CALLAR,YA LO ESTOY QUERIENDO,YA ME ESTOY VOLVIENDO CANCION.... NO ES GENIAL VIVA MOZ Y YOOO!!!! ESPERO SALGA BIEN TRADUCIDOOO

Lol hilarious boast, but he’s gotta seek validation somewhere I suppose, cos he ain’t getting it from the Official U.K. charts. Mad fact, last time Moz had even a Top100 single in the official charts, was 3 years ago, Spent The day in bed (69). Last time he had a Top40 hit, was 11years ago, Arms Around Paris (21), anddddd, last time he had a Top10 hit, was 2006, You Have Killed Me (3). He’s fallen off the map, musically, and is no longer relevant to anyone outside of the ketamine sun/thewlis type fanbase.

No one can account for the inner workings of the Morrissey mind other than Morrissey. Either way, it’s not really something to get worked up about, nor is it a very serious issue.
People with a dislike for Moz invest in him far too much. Why bother? I would kill myself rather than devote myself to an artist I don’t care for. I suffocate from the mere thought of it.

Because as judge weeks said, he’s devious and continues to be so by putting stuff like this on Morrissey Central. How long before he claims Leeds is sold out when the top tier hasn’t even been out on sale??

Great example of what a silly, sad c*** he has become. No reference to what/where this chart is but in reality he is nowhere to be seen in the official UK top 100 download chart nor the Spotify top 200. Makes me realise I made the right choice today, getting tickets for The National at Brixton Academy who sold out 2 nights in 5 mins bit odd though that they haven't made a song and dance over that fact on their website, or is it only Morrissey who does that sort of shit?
Morrissey is a text book narcissist.

Because as judge weeks said, he’s devious and continues to be so by putting stuff like this on Morrissey Central. How long before he claims Leeds is sold out when the top tier hasn’t even been out on sale??
But why bother, if you’re not a fan? That’s my only complaint here. You’re not changing him nor the world.

But why bother, if you’re not a fan? That’s my only complaint here. You’re not changing him nor the world.

f*** you, people can say what they want. I’m a Man Utd fan, all my life, am I not allowed to complain that they’re absolutely shit now? Same with Moz! Fans and ex fans, and fans that are hanging on, all have a right to speak up and voice their disappointment. You’re voicing your disapproval right now by commenting on Surfaces post, why don’t you take your own advice and shut the f*** up

It’s doing well for Morrrissey, This weeks number 1 on Spotify has over 7 million streams and number 200 has over 700k streams,
Yes maybe but not by artists that I like I’m afraid. Among those that I like Moz is doing really well. And that for nearly 40 years now. Those on this week’s chart will mostly be forgotten about in a year or two.

Yep, not changing one damn thing. But still they come here the f***ing wackos

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

gan suck some dick
You are obsessed with the male anatomy, it’s always , go suck dick, or as I normally get from you is go f*** arse holes.... is there something you’d like to tell the group?????? By the way boy86..... your out of MDL... the selection committee has put your application on hold for the time being..... A shame really as we were looking for a head of security, you know all mussels and mouth, and as thick as pig shit.... you can always reapply....

you object to people’s right to complain, but here you are doing the same thing. f***in whackooooo!!!

If anyone has to explain to you why it’s wacko for a person who dislikes Morrissey to obsessively come to a site dedicated to Morrissey then you can’t be helped.

There is NO sane logical reason why anyone who dislikes Morrissey would keep coming here again and again to negatively criticize or make comments of hate directed at Morrissey.

THEY ARE f***ING WACKOS

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

If anyone has to explain to you why it’s wacko for a person who dislikes Morrissey to obsessively come to a site dedicated to Morrissey then you can’t be helped.

There is NO sane logical reason why anyone who dislikes Morrissey would keep coming here again and again to negatively criticize or make comments of hate directed at Morrissey.

THEY ARE f***ING WACKOS

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Why should it bother you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom