Morrissey Central "Bobby Progress" - top 20 downloads (January 24, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date

Great example of what a silly, sad c*** he has become. No reference to what/where this chart is but in reality he is nowhere to be seen in the official UK top 100 download chart nor the Spotify top 200. Makes me realise I made the right choice today, getting tickets for The National at Brixton Academy who sold out 2 nights in 5 mins bit odd though that they haven't made a song and dance over that fact on their website, or is it only Morrissey who does that sort of shit?

Great example of what a silly, sad c*** he has become. No reference to what/where this chart is but in reality he is nowhere to be seen in the official UK top 100 download chart nor the Spotify top 200. Makes me realise I made the right choice today, getting tickets for The National at Brixton Academy who sold out 2 nights in 5 mins bit odd though that they haven't made a song and dance over that fact on their website, or is it only Morrissey who does that sort of shit?

I think that it's an NPR chart. Whatever that is.

I wouldn't say that Morrissey is a "silly, sad c***" though. The twats at Morrissey Central are to blame. That site needs to die.

The mysterious chart appears to be from here:

'Tripple A Top Twenty"
https://daily.plaympe.com/triple-a-top-20-download-january-24th-2020/

From their FB blurb:
"Play MPE is a music promotion and delivery service used by independent artists, promoters, independent and major labels—Universal Music Group, Beggars Group, Warner Music and Sony Music Entertainment. With Play MPE musicians and industry personnel can promote and deliver music to more than 152,000 recipients in radio, media, TV and film, DJs, sports stadiums and retailers."

The information is supplied to different portals - this is one of them. Central may have used AllAccess or similar.

Regards,
FWD.

I think that it's an NPR chart. Whatever that is.

I wouldn't say that Morrissey is a "silly, sad c***" though. The twats at Morrissey Central are to blame. That site needs to die.

Yes that's a good point, wonder who posts there on his behalf?

Bobby is performing exceptionally well. It feels as if this is a strong indication for the new lp. I'm loving this.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's a great song. Great groove and the instrumental sections that people here don't like just show what kind of people listen to Morrissey in 2020.

Go and enjoy your gig and get to f*** do us all a favour .

Yep, the same Morrissey you devote hours upon hours of your life to. Makes you wonder who the 'silly, sad c***' actually is.

Morrissey has been deeply invested in charts since the early 70s. The National don’t really share this interest. I don’t think it’s more dramatic than that.

Morrissey has been deeply invested in charts since the early 70s. The National don’t really share this interest. I don’t think it’s more dramatic than that.

I agree but why post some bullshit chart that has no one has ever heard of to try and make out that a song is high in the charts? It’s nowhere to be seen in the official UK download charts or on Spotify’s top 200, it’s not featuring in ITunes of Amazon charts either.

Last edited:
It’s doing well. Just needs to be added by Radio 2 in the UK to their playlist. Maybe next week.
Or are they waiting for the next released single?

It’s doing well for Morrrissey, This weeks number 1 on Spotify has over 7 million streams and number 200 has over 700k streams,

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom