"Bobby" (MIKNNA remix) teaser removed on copyright by WMG, release soon? (June 5 original release date posted by M. Central)

The video in question appears to be copyright struck?
Just VPN'd various countries and it returns:

20200607_161225.jpg

According to the listing ? that was the remix (in part) SER prematurely shared - comments now disabled too.
Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I

I suppose he's spending lots of days in bed now, probing boyfriend Damon's shaven cave.
Concocting the next move that will certainly be more than tinged with disgusting controversy, thus guaranteeing free press.
Ever the outsider, he may venture outside soon.
But only as far as a bakery for bread, which of course he will have tipped of reporters for the staged photo opportunity. Like Trump at the church.
In his mind he thinks he's great.
How low can he go?
The next Morrissey post will be uglier than the last.
Of that we can be certain.
Time for bed ya maniac!

Spent the day in bed was before the For-Britain fiasco on Jimmy Fallon

you must be the biggest dickhead in the world to wear a racist badge on Jimmy Fallon's The Tonight Show
I seem to remember Jimmy Fallon doing a "blackface" sketch on SNL about 6 years ago. He got cancelled for a while.

I seem to remember Jimmy Fallon doing a "blackface" sketch on SNL about 6 years ago. He got cancelled for a while.

so you approve wearing a racist badge on live television or whats the point of your post?
Morrissey is also cancelled since few years if you didnt notice

so you approve wearing a racist badge on live television or whats the point of your post?
Morrissey is also cancelled since few years if you didnt notice
Everything is cancelled atm including your brain how is a badge racist ?

Didn't this man drag the EDM scene back when it was popping LOL but aside of Moz's sellout hypocrisy, I'm actually here for this...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom