"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' single release March 2020, with Thelma Houston - TH FB

[I don't recall seeing this detail anywhere else, apologies if it's already been covered!]
Posted by Thelma Houston Official on Facebook:

Yes the rumors are true that the wonderful song I recorded for Morrissey’s new CD called “I Am Not A Dog On A Chain” (to be released on @thenewbmg @bmguk ) is scheduled to be the first single release in March 2020! The song is called “Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know?” It was produced by the legendary Joe Chiccarelli @artfitpro . I am so excited and thankful about this upcoming song with Morrissey

full

Related item

Last edited by a moderator:
He hated Jimmy Somerville, didn't he? His voice, at any rate. Don't think they were friends.
I think it was actually Richard Coles he became friendly with. More tea vicar!

Boy George once referred to Jimmy as Mr Potato head
Coming from George, that's rather rich, one knew him more inspired in his bitching. Hahaha he had to be obviously of jealous of the writing and beauty of Small Town Boy which beats all the discography of Culture Club by miles, plus Small Boy Town resonated in some many minds, it changed life of thousand of people, it helped gay teenagers to accept their sexuality and embrace it for not being frustrated anymore, and having the courage to leave home where hurt is.

I'd rather not go back to the old house...

Yeah. In his old-age, he’s fully reverted from intelligent, thinking-individual - back to his sky fairy worshipping roots. ...and Catholics are the absolute WORST of the fruit-cake bunch. The most corrupt, apologist, rape and pillage supporting diddlers on the planet.

Nobody with a half-functioning brain takes a religulous f***-tard seriously.

The one thing that’s common among Morrissey and his weak-ass, felching-minions is their overwhelming delusion. Not hard to eye-roll on everything we’ve been hearing from this sad, sorry lot.

When you’re dead, you’re food for worms - just like everyone else. I always wonder why these rubes don’t make an attempt to accept responsibility for the fact that their sad, ignorant sorry sacks of shit. ...and deal with it while they’re above ground?

Being a religious son-of-a-bitch (especially a Catholic) is just an excuse for acting like a complete dick for your entire life and then apologizing on your death-bed to get into the non-existent next one. Sounds perfect for Melvis.

A c*** for life will be remembered as a c*** - long after maggots have crawled out their mortal eyes. ;)
Of course queen lizard (speaking of kiddie fiddlers, rapists and murderers) is head of the church of England.
Praise be. Look how well they turned out.
Your last line applies to you, Skinny.

The press have a habit of reporting what Melvis says to keep his narcissistic mug somewhere in their pages.

...cause the music has been GARBAGE for nigh-on 25 years, hasn’t it?
100% garbage. So true.

He f***ing hates EVERYONE that’s not lapping up his lazy, self-entitled, half-baked vegan, “poor me” bullshit. This isn’t news. That’s who Melvis IS.

A toddler in a dad-bod.

The upside is that there’s a mutuality to this approach, that will hasten as he continues and leave him with the legacy he deserves.

The clown made a career out it. Not a shred of empathy for him, or those who’ve enabled his descent into prick and pablum.

Obit:
Rescued teen-geek dies after shitting on everyone who’s ever shown him love and support.

A passive-aggressive, self-righteous control-freak twat who used the sexuality and animal-rights movements to rape the daft of their funds - through elevator music, lyrical rip-offs, shitty t-shirts and his autograph on other people’s albums. He lost nothing in death, as he shunned all of those who tried to help him throughout the years.

He lived his life as he would undoubtedly die.

Alone.

...and the header on the tombstone simply reads - “f*** the Guardian”
100% spot on.

No no. Years of his own WORDS tell you he’s a racist. The collaboration and photo are just proof that he’s also a f***ing hypocrite.
A hate filled 'racist' would never have his arm around a coloured lady. Especially not somebody as stubborn as M who doesn't pander or suffer regret. So you're wrong. So what if he's said a few edgy things in the past? Don't we all say and feel such things occasionally? Don't we all feel slightly misanthropic sometimes? It just proves he's human - and that you think like a fascist.

Yeah. In his old-age, he’s fully reverted from intelligent, thinking-individual - back to his sky fairy worshipping roots. ...and Catholics are the absolute WORST of the fruit-cake bunch. The most corrupt, apologist, rape and pillage supporting diddlers on the planet.

The one thing that’s common among Morrissey and his weak-ass, felching-minions is their overwhelming delusion. Not hard to eye-roll on everything we’ve been hearing from this sad, sorry lot.

When you’re dead, you’re food for worms - just like everyone else. I always wonder why these rubes don’t make an attempt to accept responsibility for the fact that their sad, ignorant sorry sacks of shit. ...and deal with it while they’re above ground?

Being a religious son-of-a-bitch (especially a Catholic) is just an excuse for acting like a complete dick for your entire life and then apologizing on your death-bed to get into the non-existent next one. Sounds perfect for Melvis.

A c*** for life will be remembered as a c*** - long after maggots have crawled out their mortal eyes. ;)

You display such hatred for a man whose fan-site you visit & post on.

What, exactly, does that say about you?

He f***ing hates EVERYONE that’s not lapping up his lazy, self-entitled, half-baked vegan, “poor me” bullshit. This isn’t news. That’s who Melvis IS.

A toddler in a dad-bod.

The upside is that there’s a mutuality to this approach, that will hasten as he continues and leave him with the legacy he deserves.

The clown made a career out it. Not a shred of empathy for him, or those who’ve enabled his descent into prick and pablum.

Obit:
Rescued teen-geek dies after shitting on everyone who’s ever shown him love and support.

A passive-aggressive, self-righteous control-freak twat who used the sexuality and animal-rights movements to rape the daft of their funds - through elevator music, lyrical rip-offs, shitty t-shirts and his autograph on other people’s albums. He lost nothing in death, as he shunned all of those who tried to help him throughout the years.

He lived his life as he would undoubtedly die.

Alone.

...and the header on the tombstone simply reads - “f*** the Guardian”

How do you cope on a day-to-day basis with so much hatred boiling within you? You’re clearly extremely unwell.

Exploiting that lady with nothing but himself and how she can benefit him being his plan. 100% deplorable opportunist fake. Transparently evil.

Morrissey has clearly stated that he loathes black music. He sees it as part of a black conspiracy to disenfranchise white, indie artists.

What’s he doing with a militant, black disco queen?

Oh - right! He’s a fair-weather hypocrite.

Stay tuned for his upcoming Yusef Islam collaboration!

Morrissey has clearly stated that he loathes black music. He sees it as part of a black conspiracy to disenfranchise white, indie artists.

What’s he doing with a militant, black disco queen?

Oh - right! He’s a fair-weather hypocrite.

Stay tuned for his upcoming Yusef Islam collaboration!

I assume your petty argument is based on his one “reggae is vile” comment from........how many decades ago?

Ive lost count of the times Morrissey has sung the praises of black artists/writers/thinkers.

You, Sir, are a Dullard.

Exploiting that lady with nothing but himself and how she can benefit him being his plan. 100% deplorable opportunist fake. Transparently evil.

Yea, he’s really taking advantage of her. I mean, whose profile is getting some extra light shone on it from this union? No disrespect to her, but Thelma is hardly a household name and I doubt she’s selling records or concert tickets anywhere near the numbers that Moz is.

Morrissey has previously declared himself a big fan of hers, & from her recent comments about Morrissey, she clearly has a lot of affection for him.

This is simply two artists/people who admire each other, collaborating on a song. It’s only people such as yourself, with petty, hateful agendas, who insist on putting a negative spin on things.

Por diosss!!! Yo soy una admiradora de Moz que escribe cosas en forma honesta y me pregunto es posible que sea verdad que alguien publique cosas tan pero tan crueles??? Son verdaderos estos escritos ,son realmente ex fans los que escriben ,este tipo/a= anonymous es realmente una persona que piensa asi de otro ser humano ?,podes contestarme ?por favorr te lo pido anonymous si,es verdad me contestaras ,, quiero saber ,,porque ,no puedo creer que haya gente que mande a publicar estas cosas tal vez sea tonta en entrar y contestar, no se ..no se me puede pasar por la cabeza que gente de Morrissey arme estas cosas ni tampoco que haya gente que este tan decepcionada ?bueno esto ultimo es mas factible porque se q hay mucha gente que lo odia ,daria cualquier cosa por que M orrissey me lo respondiera pero ya se es imposible !!! Anonymous con todo respeto te pido que me cuentes porque hablas asi de Moz dale decime no lo entiendo !!!!!

Bobby don't you think they know is of course another song about the Busby Babes and the Munich Air Disaster. Focuses on Sir Bobby Charlton and how he never got over the death of his team mates and friends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Charlton

When he won the European Cup 10 years after the Munich disaster he did not celebrate the win with the other players and stayed in his room thinking about those that died.

Enjoy burning in hell for eternity, you hippo-bodied, horse-faced, pig-nosed, skunk-odored, micro-d!cked, atheist loser.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom