"Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' single release March 2020, with Thelma Houston - TH FB

[I don't recall seeing this detail anywhere else, apologies if it's already been covered!]
Posted by Thelma Houston Official on Facebook:

Yes the rumors are true that the wonderful song I recorded for Morrissey’s new CD called “I Am Not A Dog On A Chain” (to be released on @thenewbmg @bmguk ) is scheduled to be the first single release in March 2020! The song is called “Bobby, Don’t You Think They Know?” It was produced by the legendary Joe Chiccarelli @artfitpro . I am so excited and thankful about this upcoming song with Morrissey

full

Related item

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Morrissey hates everyone at some point - but I have heard rumours that they were friends in the 80s (from vintage Glasgow gay men, so allow for exaggeration) & it gets a mention in the Mozipedia.

The above is bollocks. In 1980 Jimmy had already moved to London. He could have been friends with Morrissey post '83 however any claim from "vintage" Glasgow gay men about a friendship with Morrissey would be spurious at best - much like the above comment.

The above is bollocks. In 1980 Jimmy had already moved to London. He could have been friends with Morrissey post '83 however any claim from "vintage" Glasgow gay men about a friendship with Morrissey would be spurious at best - much like the above comment.

They're not all living IN Glasgow - we just all know each other because we're from Glasgow.

;) Not hardly! :crazy:
Apparently they are, if you’re talking to a religulous f***-tard who’s got their panties in a bunch and ZERO to back up their nonsense.

It’s always a treat when rubes push back on comments about Christianity. Lacking empirical data and the cognitive ability to recognize their own silliness, most forget love, compassion and the teachings in their responses. “Militant Christians” (LOL!), if you will.

Living, limping oxymoronic gappers and tweakers - shouting their ignorance to the clouds, while slowing crawling toward the hole they’ll fill. ...hoping that they get to spend eternity with the self-righteous assholes who raised them, as idiots.

At least we know that all these twats are hell and bent on going somewhere else. The quicker the better, for the rest of us.

Off you go.

I think Morrissey hates everyone at some point - but I have heard rumours that they were friends in the 80s (from vintage Glasgow gay men, so allow for exaggeration) & it gets a mention in the Mozipedia.
At least you can admit that he’s a whiny little, narcissistic bitch. :)

A hate filled 'racist' would never have his arm around a coloured lady.

He would if he wanted to make a buck and roll-back on his own words and image, like a the hypocrite he is.

Especially not somebody as stubborn as M who doesn't pander or suffer regret.

He panders. He made a career out of pandering. He panders to PETA, the gay community and to his record company, every time they offer to pay for his next release.

So you're wrong.

Am I?

So what if he's said a few edgy things in the past?

Being a proper media-whore c*** isn’t f***ing “edgy”. It’s being a c***.

Don't we all say and feel such things occasionally?

No. Not a single educated, well-travelled, cognitively sound individual I know says anything like this. The folks I run with aren’t needy, self-aggrandizing, cherry-picking twats.

Don't we all feel slightly misanthropic sometimes?

No. I surround myself with kind, decent, thoughtful human beings. I dispel with the rest, as they come. Perhaps your misanthropy is a result of your inability to discern one from the other. Perhaps you’re just surrounded by assholes. Melvis, notwithstanding.

It just proves he's human

It proves he’s a calculated, whiny little bitch that’s trying to stay relevant with GARBAGE music. It proves that he thinks he can carry on his Cashmere and Kerrygold lifestyle by PANDERING to the lowest common denominator.

- and that you think like a fascist.

Clearly, you require some remedial language training, as you’ve been educated by wing-nut memes and haven’t emerges with the slightest clue about what a ”fascist“ is.

Apparently they are, if you’re talking to a religulous f***-tard who’s got their panties in a bunch and ZERO to back up their nonsense.

It’s always a treat when rubes push back on comments about Christianity. Lacking empirical data and the cognitive ability to recognize their own silliness, most forget love, compassion and the teachings in their responses. “Militant Christians” (LOL!), if you will.

Living, limping oxymoronic gappers and tweakers - shouting their ignorance to the clouds, while slowing crawling toward the hole they’ll fill. ...hoping that they get to spend eternity with the self-righteous assholes who raised them, as idiots.

At least we know that all these twats are hell and bent on going somewhere else. The quicker the better, for the rest of us.

Off you go.
It looks like whiny Dr. Psycho Babble at your service. :tiphat:

Off you go.
:rofl:

Off you go.

For those who were wondering, here is Skinny. One of the Skinnies.

Off you go.
What the hell? Oh yeah, you already know that. :fire:

Textbook narcissist stuff.

Ah Doctor Tom, also known as Dpoctor Tom (finger error when creating an alias in a rush), alias that knob head Skinny.

What a complete waste of air...all 3 of the f***ers.

Just wondering though, how old (in years, not mental age) is skinny, actually? He must have a mental age lower than that of any of his unfortunate kids.

Wow imagine that...being a child of skinny & having to live with the internet known fact that your Dad is the biggest piece of 5hit ever? Good golly.

Reap what you so though, that's all I gotta say.

They're not all living IN Glasgow - we just all know each other because we're from Glasgow.

Then, incompetent, Communications Officer, you should have said Glaswegians living in London, but you didn't. Further, Jimmy rarely hung around with Scottish folk, Glaswegian or otherwise, he was way too busy enjoy ALL that life had to offer. I'm not sure who your source is but I smell shite.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom