Billy Duffy talks Nosebleeds

marred

Just saw this video of Billy Duffy from The Cult talking briefly about the brief history of The Nosebleeds. There's not much to hear but it's interesting all the same. Billy Duffy is such a genuine guy so he's good to listen to either way especially if you're a fan of The Cult as I am.

Last edited:
The Nosebleeds section starts about 2.50m in ... I was surprised how engaging Duffy is as a speaker .

Just saw this video of Billy Duffy from The Cult talking briefly about the brief history of The Nosebleeds. There's not much to hear but it's interesting all the same. Billy Duffy is such a genuine guy so he's good to listen to either way especially if you're a fan of The Cult as I am.

Thanks for posting. Yes, Duffy seems like a nice guy and engaging to listen to.

The Nosebleeds section starts about 2.50m in ... I was surprised how engaging Duffy is as a speaker .
Yeah thanks. I should've mentioned the time stamp.

He just seems completely unaffected by fame as if he started his band last year. I think that's one reason why he's great to hear.

It may be better unheard and left to the imagination, but the search for the elusive cassette could be an interesting journey nonetheless.

One of the performances was good enough to get a positive mention in NME, so it must have had its merits! Bet you anything Morrissey had it destroyed. Just like the photos of the pre-Andy Rourke Smiths with Dale Hibbert have never turned up.

Back
Top Bottom