Billie Eilish - No Time To Die (feat Johnny Marr on guitar)

Young, Gen Z, Billie crowned the voice by Grammy scammy, Now Generation X,Y has a reason to listen up. Long before the big win, The Apple execs have been primping and packaging her to stardom, after she gained some attention from singing one passable song that Her musician brother wrote and produced. The whole family is more or less connected to the biz. The media machine may churn, But, Miss Billie is no Laurie Anderson. Not brilliant. I find her unexceptional & boring. Lana Del Ray would have made that terribly redundant Bond song sounded much better, but investing in little Billie, is money wise when you got XYZ covered

Young, Gen Z, Billie crowned the voice by Grammy scammy, Now Generation X,Y has a reason to listen up. Long before the big win, The Apple execs have been primping and packaging her to stardom, after she gained some attention from singing one passable song that Her musician brother wrote and produced. The whole family is more or less connected to the biz. The media machine may churn, But, Miss Billie is no Laurie Anderson. Not brilliant. I find her unexceptional & boring. Lana Del Ray would have made that terribly redundant Bond song sounded much better, but investing in little Billie, is money wise when you got XYZ covered

Why are you so invested in her? She is not a pre-packaged pop star, she's a weirdo artist. You know Moz would not have turned down the opportunity to duet with her on a Bond song. The prospect of having a number one song would have been irresistible.

Why are you so invested in her? She is not a pre-packaged pop star, she's a weirdo artist. You know Moz would not have turned down the opportunity to duet with her on a Bond song. The prospect of having a number one song would have been irresistible.

I do love her - not keen on the Bond song, but they haven't managed to make a proper great Bond song for decades & it could never be worse than Madonna's - but I really don't think Moz would duet on a bond song.

I don't think he'd do anything where they'd expect him to stick to a normal promo schedule & appear at big events.

And where’s your congregation of trolls
to upvote your troll posts ?

Looks like they finally changed churches and saw the great light of Moz.

:rock:

Unlike Marr....

:guitar:= :moneybag:=:guitar::pileofpoop::pileofpoop::pileofpoop: :hearnoevil:

Moz is truly the light that will never go out.

:cool:

Calling long-term users "trolls" because they disagree with you doesn't mean they ARE trolls. Whereas posting as a 'character' who lives in an alternate reality (Aztec), communicating exclusively in emojis and buzzwords (Vegan), spamming relentlessly on non-musical topics (GodEmperorMorrissey), abusing the voting system (Trill) and oh, I dunno, posting in size 20 font for attention... that is a troll.

Calling long-term users "trolls" because they disagree with you doesn't mean they ARE trolls. Whereas posting as a 'character' who lives in an alternate reality (Aztec), communicating exclusively in emojis and buzzwords (Vegan), spamming relentlessly on non-musical topics (GodEmperorMorrissey), abusing the voting system (Trill) and oh, I dunno, posting in size 20 font for attention... that is a troll.

:rolleyes:

:straightface:

psycho babblin'

:crazy:

you are 100 percent troll FFS:lbf:

poor :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: :expressionless:

unplugged.:pensive:
all the way to the side in the darkness:relieved:
when he was shows for a minute he was
inaudible.:rage:
nobody knew who he was:grin:

I do love her - not keen on the Bond song, but they haven't managed to make a proper great Bond song for decades & it could never be worse than Madonna's - but I really don't think Moz would duet on a bond song.

I don't think he'd do anything where they'd expect him to stick to a normal promo schedule & appear at big events.

For a supposedly mature recording artist, this is a sad commentary about Moz

You still haven’t answered why you continue to come here. If you don’t like Morrissey anymore and you don’t care for his fans that enjoy his work, then why on earth would you continue to come here?

Nice review of the performances at the Brits, including Billie Eilish.
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2020/feb/18/brits-2020-all-the-performances-reviewed

Utterly riveting … Billie Eilish performing No Time to Die at the Brit awards.

This is the live debut for No Time to Die, Billie Eilish’s theme for the James Bond film of the same name – a real coup for the Brits. Her brother Finneas plays brooding piano – quite the musical theme of this year’s ceremony – and Johnny Marr plays substantial, malevolent guitar licks, including an exceptionally Bond-style imperfect cadence at the end. Hans Zimmer, Bond score composer, conducts the orchestra. But despite the pedigree surrounding her, Eilish is utterly riveting. Her vocal control, swooping between breathy depth, lung-busting mid-range notes and expertly swooping top range is immaculate, but then a lot of blue-chip singers can do that. Her particular genius is to climb right inside your head with every doleful creak and crack in her voice. Bond, a man nursing a busted stiff upper lip, has his perfect musical foil.

I really like this song. Good on her.

Broken all records for a Bond theme tune as well. 90,000 physical sales and 10.6 million downloads in a week!

That doesn't sound right.
From the Sky News website (https://news.sky.com/story/no-time-...tory-as-james-bond-theme-tops-charts-11939641):
No Time To Die, the song for the film of the same name and the teenager's first UK number one single, has racked up 90,000 chart sales and 10.6 million streams in its first week of release.
So not physical sales (I would expect 'physical sales' to refer to vinyl or CDs) and 10.6 million streams, not downloads.

How is Moz’s gigs tix sale going? Shite? I thought so. Get your head out of his arse. You’re an embarrassment.

Moz gigs SOLD OUT, Jr:lbf:

while Poor Le Pew has to be wheeled out into the darkness with a minute left in the sucky ducky song. WHAT A SUCKO SONG and Le Pew didnt even write it. LUCKY for us can you imagine it had sucko comet lyricso_O

i doubt we will hear from LePew for a long time after this unmitigated musical catastropheo_O

Back
Top Bottom