Biden wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29235

Thank goodness something has finally gone right this year.
Now, good people, remember that we must be magnanimous in victory and not rip the shit out of @bhops, @plopstar, @Silent Reader, and all those others who popped by to tell us that Trump was going to win by a landslide.

Thank goodness something has finally gone right this year.
Now, good people, remember that we must be magnanimous in victory and not rip the shit out of @bhops, @plopstar, @Silent Reader, and all those others who popped by to tell us that Trump was going to win by a landslide.

Hey Radis c***, can you show me a post where I said he'd win by a landslide???

I wanted him to win, purely to piss off the snowflakes (like you) & sow division between people, because that makes me laugh, watching people get all pissy with each other over politics.

There is still plenty of mileage in this yet.👍

Hey Radis c***, can you show me a post where I said he'd win by a landslide???

I wanted him to win, purely to piss off the snowflakes (like you) & sow division between people, because that makes me laugh, watching people get all pissy with each other over politics.

There is still plenty of mileage in this yet.👍
No, there really isn't. It's over. All that remains is to see how big a tit Trump makes of himself.

Does anybody really win ?

There was a good picture in Private Eye of Joe Biden, saying 'did I win? Which one am I again'?

America must be rejoicing, they replaced Trump with a semi-senile 78 year old man. How inspirational!! LOL!

No, there really isn't. It's over. All that remains is to see how big a tit Trump makes of himself.
Not mileage in terms of the result being overturned, but imagine Brexit with the remoaners on a bigger scale.

Think all these guys with pitchforks & guns are going to take it quietley?

Not mileage in terms of the result being overturned, but imagine Brexit with the remoaners on a bigger scale.

Think all these guys with pitchforks & guns are going to take it quietley?
I don't know but it won't change anything.

And where's the post where I said he'd win by a landslide by the way? Oh, there isn't one😂. I've enjoyed plenty of defeats for the left in recent years, I can accept losing this one. At least we still have the Tories in power over here.🇬🇧

It was either Trump or a ‘semi-senile 78 year old man’.

Wasn’t much of a choice.
Funny that senility or dementia hasn't been an issue for Trumpettes over the last four years despite clear evidence of Trump having some kind of mental impairment.

True, just like the remoaners couldn't change Brexit.

But we don't have semi-atomatic weapons in this country. Let's see what happens.
There are enormous differences between the Brexit vote and a US Presidential election. So you are repeatedly bringing up something which is essentially irrelevant.

Funny that senility or dementia hasn't been an issue for Trumpettes over the last four years despite clear evidence of Trump having some kind of mental impairment.
The point is, out of 330 million or whatever, is he the best they can scrape from the bottom of the barrel?

Mind you, Bernie Sanders was worse.

The point is, out of 330 million or whatever, is he the best they can scrape from the bottom of the barrel?

Mind you, Bernie Sanders was worse.
Well he won a Presidential election so if he isn't the best, he certainly seems to be adequate. He's been a senator for decades so at least he'll know what he's doing.

Well he won a Presidential election so if he isn't the best, he certainly seems to be adequate.
Adequate-what a ringing endorsement. And yeah, he won - he beat Donald Trump! It's a bit like that boxer who 'beat' Ali when he had Parkinson's & could barely stand up in the ring.

Back
Top Bottom