Biden wins

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Yes people do really win. Every person on daca who doesn’t want to be taken from there kids win. Treatment of illegal immigration detainees will be treated better. The environmental regulations Trump destroyed will be reversed. No more bill Barr. No more Betsy devos. To them this does feel a bit like winning and imagine.

felt good. Not only did Biden retake democratic states Clinton lost in 2016 he took Georgia and Arizona. Not some wave but it feels significant

Yes I genuinely thought Trump would win handily and you've already had one arrest in Limestone County and a UPS worker agreeing to testify in Pennsylvania.

Statistically speaking and looking at raw data I came across something called 'Bedford's Law' is a statistical model that govt's use to identify potential voter fraud. Joe's numbers using this model are waaaayyyyy off pointing to potential fraud. Notice I said potential, I am trying to be as fair as I can here, I believe fraud took place based on the raw data but I also believe it is now up to the Trump team to actually prove it. If they can't they have to take the 'L' and move on.

here are a couple of good pieces on the statistical anomalies, of course full disclosure they are from right-leaning sources but they are using raw data and using Bedford's Law to make their case.

Yeah, good luck with that.

David Sylvian - David Sylvian - just told Nigel Farage to f*** off. We are truly entering end times.

I apologised for saying you lived at home with your mum as it appears you have kids & are older than I thought. I never said you weren't a c***. You clearly, clearly are.
Yes, yes, so you keep saying. But if I'm a c*** and I keep getting the better of you, what does that make you? Some kind of fistula I'd imagine.

dont see why people get excited here about a president from america,first thing obama did when he got in the oval office was to remove the bust of winston churchill,the special relationship died a long time ago.obama will be working biden from the side like a ventriliquists dummy.

dont see why people get excited here about a president from america,first thing obama did when he got in the oval office was to remove the bust of winston churchill,the special relationship died a long time ago.obama will be working biden from the side like a ventriliquists dummy.
That's not true. The bust was only ever on loan and was removed at the end of the loan period, which coincided with Obama's becoming President.

That's not true. The bust was only ever on loan and was removed at the end of the loan period, which coincided with Obama's becoming President.
oh my, how convenient that it ended the day americas first black presidet was elected,that is not how it was reported over here at the time.

oh my, how convenient that it ended the day americas first black presidet was elected,that is not how it was reported over here at the time.
No, but I expect you simply heard what you wanted to believe and didn't bother to find out whether or not it was actually true.

byedon.jpg

Don't bother arguing with him gordyboy9 , these kind of people don't hear debate, they believe what they need to believe then accuse you of exactly what they're guilty of.

No, but I expect you simply heard what you wanted to believe and didn't bother to find out whether or not it was actually true.
do you ever take a break from here,night or day you must be sitting at your keyboard,shitting in a bucket,flask of tea in hand.what a life.

all donald trump has to do is cause absolute mayhem for the next 75 days,create divisions that will never be healed,like a bond baddie.

do you ever take a break from here,night or day you must be sitting at your keyboard,shitting in a bucket,flask of tea in hand.what a life.
Yes, I shit in a bucket and have a flask of tea in hand. How perceptive you are.

In what world do you feel you keep 'getting the better of me'? See what i mean about needing to 'win'.😂
This one. The one in which I constantly prove you wrong and you have no comeback other than to resort to abuse. I'm delighted that you've made friends with @gordyboy9. I think you have much in common, which is a compliment to neither of you.

Yes, I shit in a bucket and have a flask of tea in hand. How perceptive you are.
saves going to the toilet or kitchen,doesnt do much for your steps per day.

Back
Top Bottom