Begging letters to Morrissey

ALLIE WALLS

I remember watching Alexei Sayle on TV in the 80 S asking if Paul McCartney would buy him a farm because the money it would cost would mean nothing to him given his extreme wealth. So i thought it would be good to have a thread asking Morrissey for help as he must be well off. Here goes. Dear Morrissey i ve spent loads of money supporting you over the past 30 years or so. so now
i think its time you gave something back. Is there any chance you could give me 50 k to buy a flat ?

Last edited:
Buy me a house on neil's street, Moz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It'll be the BEST thing you've ever done in your life!!!

Dear Mozzer,
I want a new drug, one that won't make me sick.
One that won't make me crash my car,
or make me feel feet, feet, feet thick.
I want a new drug, one that won't hurt my head, one that won't make my mouth too dry or make my eyes too red.

Dear Moz - please start wearing trousers that fit. I beg thee, upon bended knee.

:)
nothing for me moz, but if you , must
1 some weed packed gothic boots for FC
2 a pair of balloon pantaloons for Barnaby evennow Jones
so he can do like Lepew and give up dudes for chicks again;)

🧐
Moz these are the balloon pantaloons required by Barnaby:

images

I remember watching Alexei Sayle on TV in the 80 S asking if Paul McCartney would buy him a farm because the money it would cost would mean nothing to him given his extreme wealth. So i thought it would be good to have a thread asking Morrissey for help as he must be well off. Here goes. Dear Morrissey i ve spent loads of money supporting you over the past 30 years or so. so now
i think its time you gave something back. Is there any chance you could give me 50 k to buy a flat ?
You could auction some more of your Smiths/Morrissey memorabilia, no? And then you probably wouldn't need a new flat afterwards... ;)

if he sells his mams hoose he will be worth even more,so get your begging letters in early.

Hello Steven. Can you get that weird Aztec Camera guy banned off your fan site? Ta.

50K for a flat? You must live somewhere shit. Liverpool?

Back
Top Bottom