Beethoven Was Deaf digital?

The Truth

about Ruth
I have the CD and I made mp3's of it once. I can't find either. I was going to buy the digital tracks on Amazon but they don't have it. If someone has it handy that would be appreciated. Thank you.

I have the CD and I made mp3's of it once. I can't find either. I was going to buy the digital tracks on Amazon but they don't have it. If someone has it handy that would be appreciated. Thank you.
Don't know how fussed about quality you are - so started with the best.
Here is the Apple iTunes Lossless FLAC digital version of the album:

https://we.tl/t-PUgS88MNcH

If you just want a 360 kbps audio rip or FLAC rip of the CD - I can certainly do that for you tonight when in.
Hope it's of some use.
Regards,
FWD.

Don't know how fussed about quality you are - so started with the best.
Here is the Apple iTunes Lossless FLAC digital version of the album:

https://we.tl/t-PUgS88MNcH

If you just want a 360 kbps audio rip or FLAC rip of the CD - I can certainly do that for you tonight when in.
Hope it's of some use.
Regards,
FWD.
Actually, I hate to be a complete ingrate about this but this file is so huge and my wi-fi cuts out before it will download. If you did have the opportunity some time to make mp3's of this, that would be awesome, but I will also try to find my CD. I'm going to have my Internet sorted soon, but not before this file expires I'm afraid.

Actually, I hate to be a complete ingrate about this but this file is so huge and my wi-fi cuts out before it will download. If you did have the opportunity some time to make mp3's of this, that would be awesome, but I will also try to find my CD. I'm going to have my Internet sorted soon, but not before this file expires I'm afraid.
That's not a problem. They are large files simply for quality purposes and they are digitally sourced as opposed to being created from a CD via wavs or similar.
I will pop a smaller version of the album here Wednesday evening UK time when back at my PC.
Regards,
FWD.

That's not a problem. They are large files simply for quality purposes and they are digitally sourced as opposed to being created from a CD via wavs or similar.
I will pop a smaller version of the album here Wednesday evening UK time when back at my PC.
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you. I understand about the quality being better. I appreciate it.

Seems like at some point a boot surfaced that had really good audio from the uncut recording of both shows. I could swear I had it, but now I don't see it. Can't see how I'd have lost it.

Seems like at some point a boot surfaced that had really good audio from the uncut recording of both shows. I could swear I had it, but now I don't see it. Can't see how I'd have lost it.
Possibly (not new really - so maybe not) information here?
FWD.

I have silver disc FLACs of both:

Tracks 01>12 recorded live at the Astoria Theatre, London, December 20, 1992.
Source : stereo soundboard recording available on the silver CD bootleg “Happy Xmas!?”.

Tracks 13>22 recorded live at Le Zénith, Paris, France, December 22, 1992.
Source : stereo audience recording available on the silver CD bootleg “I’m A Poet”.

I believe my download of the OP above is currently stored, but if there's interest, I'll post both silver discs and someone can pull out the tracks as done previously.
There's no actual indication any "remastering" was done to either source - so probably OK not to be too precious about that aspect.
Let me know below & will sort.
FWD.

Tags
beethoven was deaf begging morrissey
Back
Top Bottom