Banning Morrissey Only Makes Him Stronger - The Federalist

When “The Federalist” is defending you, woof...

I know as I hate the federalist but if they wrote a piece on ice cream I’d still eat it. Even nazis played with kittens

Spillers your on your TODD on this one.
The more you resist the more we persist!
I can bet your bollocks to a barn dance that if we look long enough in you miserly collection of vinyl we will find other artists with with genuine right wing beliefs or anti-whatevers'.

I was looking for Steele eye span's "all around my hat" and was told they had 3 copies...

Hypocrites!

I fear their little shop of vinyl will contain the list of these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_banned_by_the_BBC

Jason

I support the shop. It's exercising the democratic right Morrissey claims it should.

While Morrissey may be thrilling fans in other countries his fan base in the UK is decimated as a direct consequence of his racist affiliations.

I support the shop. It's exercising the democratic right Morrissey claims it should.

While Morrissey may be thrilling fans in other countries his fan base in the UK is decimated as a direct consequence of his racist affiliations.

Nonsense! The cd and vinyl versions of California Son are both at number 2 on Amazon UK and it's currently at number 4 on the UK iTunes chart.

Nonsense! The cd and vinyl versions of California Son are both at number 2 on Amazon UK and it's currently at number 4 on the UK iTunes chart.

these parrots werent going to buy anyways the download for free, because they use the dole money for weed and beer.:rock:

Spillers your on your TODD on this one.
The more you resist the more we persist!
I can bet your bollocks to a barn dance that if we look long enough in you miserly collection of vinyl we will find other artists with with genuine right wing beliefs or anti-whatevers'.

I was looking for Steele eye span's "all around my hat" and was told they had 3 copies...

Hypocrites!

I fear their little shop of vinyl will contain the list of these:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_banned_by_the_BBC

Jason

Ordinary boy if your gonna dislike my post at least say why ya spineless prick!

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom