Bad Gays Podcast - S3E9 - Morrissey

The excellent Bad Gays podcast, examining the evil and complicated queers in history, has today released it's examination of none other than MORRISSEY.

It's an excellently researched show about figures from a range of different eras in history. Highly recommend it.

Well, Ben, I skipped to the mid-point and have been listening while doing the ironing. Absolutely cracking listen, and top fellers.

The excellent Bad Gays podcast, examining the evil and complicated queers in history, has today released it's examination of none other than MORRISSEY.

It's an excellently researched show about figures from a range of different eras in history. Highly recommend it.
:( quit posting stupid skinny left wing spam.o_O
its trolls like you that are bringing the forum down FFS
dont you have any self respect to be a skinny minion?
that has to be the worst podcast ever.:straightface:

interesting piece and I have no idea what Morrissey's views really are - but quoting songs partially and comments made in interviews partially is as dangerous as the views you are suggesting he has ............. if the commentators are so convinced why are they hiding behind words and not just saying what they seem to want to say ? if they belive they are correct then they should believe they can defend their own views and opinions....

What was the point of mentioning all the reference sources when they were basically only ever going to focus on the "negative" ones.... "Oh yes I loved Morrissey back then but not now" blah blah blah. Then we had the usual Madstock Finsbury Park 1992 affair churned up. It was if it was being read from every piece that was ever written on that episode...."Morrissey sang The National Front Disco wrapped in the Union Flag"?? Not very well researched that comment was it? A simple trip to Youtube would show that was definitely not the case. Then of course this "incident" back then ignited the NME's witch hunt which has never really went away as far as the journalists involved are concerned.
It was stated that the NME only had one black journalist working for them at the "Finsbury" affair. I don't know if this is true or not but it doesn't say much for their employment policy at the time does it. Hypocrisy in action.
Was any of this blog relevant? There's been so many of these articles now. What do they bring to the table? It's getting to the stage now where it's as if these "authors" were in a personal relationship with Morrissey but now it's ended so let's rip the pish out of him because it's trendy.
I'd quote some of his lyrics but I find that a bit cheesy but suffice to say there's more things going on in the world at the moment to blog/write/gibber/talk shite about than a singer from Manchester (gay or otherwise)

The fact that the first source listed is David Bret is enough to get me worried. The guy was infamously sloppy when it came to Morrissey biographies.

The fact that the first source listed is David Bret is enough to get me worried. The guy was infamously sloppy when it came to Morrissey biographies.

He is only mentioned in passing. Ironically Bret os more racist than Morrissey is

nice of these people to let Morrissey know that hes gay.

skinflint come out of the closet if you want,we wont judge you.

skinny is that far back in his closet he visits Narnia at the weekend.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom