Australian EMI singles

ForgivemeJESUS

I am not BBC scum
Looking to purchase the EMI Australian singles, if there any for sale, please,please PM me. Been searching discogs,and ebay, EIL, is there any other places or auctions I could try. I'm coming up empty besides PICCADILLY.

Looking to purchase the EMI Australian singles, if there any for sale, please,please PM me. Been searching discogs,and ebay, EIL, is there any other places or auctions I could try. I'm coming up empty besides PICCADILLY.

Just keep checking discogs, (and eBay), but mainly Discogs, they’re common enough, with the exception of PFTLT, but even that’s coming up more, now. I had 3 last year. I just got a set of 5 Aussie 7s, in one lot. Will post a pic when they get here.

rarerecords.com.au used to sell them, often and cheap, they’re listing them at $49.99 now tho, for the Aussie 7s, bit too high imo, like I said, they’re common enough.

I'm looking for the colored EMI sleeves
Here is an example
MORRISSEY_OUR+FRANK-265180.jpg

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You do realize those are generic company sleeves, right? So it’s actually harder finding one with an Australian picture sleeve...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Suedehead, EILS, Playboys, Interesting Drug and Ouija Board were issued in both picture sleeves and company sleeves. Piccadilly Palare, Our Frank, Sing Your Life and Pregnant For The Last Time in company sleeves only. If you have one of the 7”s in a picture sleeve but want a company sleeve you can find one for about £1.

Suedehead, EILS, Playboys, Interesting Drug and Ouija Board were issued in both picture sleeves and company sleeves. Piccadilly Palare, Our Frank, Sing Your Life and Pregnant For The Last Time in company sleeves only. If you have one of the 7”s in a picture sleeve but want a company sleeve you can find one for about £1.
Really do you have a link I can buy these company sleeves, I'll take a look and go from there

So that's interesting, so there is no difference between the 2 ,besides sleeves.....maybe ones a promo and one was for sale to public?

This ??

Back
Top Bottom