Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 7-8k

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 8k+

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1200 queuing :D
everyone is alert should they spot Hugh in the vicinity with his stupid rolled up Palestine flag.:poop:

There are probably about 6000 tickets available. The ticketmaster website is showing those as about 90% sold (based on seated tickets), but that's a big last-minute improvement. Impossible to tell how genuine it is.

I'm going for 4,500 in the sweepstake.

PS If anyone attending can provide a photo of the crowd so we can count, I'll be happy in return to let you know how many people went to see The Invisible Man at the Light.

There will only be 3 people in the audience. Some pictures might make it look as if there's more, but that's only because they've curtained off most of the venue & used mirrors & smoke machines.

There will only be 3 people in the audience. Some pictures might make it look as if there's more, but that's only because they've curtained off most of the venue & used mirrors & smoke machines.
Well at least your not there...

Next week the Masked Magician will show you how they pulled off this trick...
DiscreteSmoggyBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

I dont think mirrors and smoke machines would suffice in this case!

Attachments

• 20200306_182523.jpg
    20200306_182523.jpg
    747.7 KB · Views: 249
30 mins after doors opening. Really surprised this hasn't been cancelled.

Attachments

• 20200306_182919.jpg
    20200306_182919.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 253
Starting to fill up a bit now tbf. f*** it. I'm excited. I dont care what he's said, what is views are now etc. Hes dragged me up through my childhood, I love the silly old bastard.

Ignore the fake troll posts/photos, the place is getting packed up right now :D
rumors that several trolls were corralled in the parking lot. HUGE SUCCESS FOR MOZ!!!:rock:
my information is legit and from the source not fake troll news.:)

Starting to fill up a bit now tbf. f*** it. I'm excited. I dont care what he's said, what is views are now etc. Hes dragged me up through my childhood, I love the silly old bastard.

f***ing snap!

It's all about the music man!

Are you the guy with the shirt and the phone out? I see you! Wave back at me!

Looks like 6 to 7k, if what's available fills up. Surprised to see the black covers on the 2nd tier as well though.

Back
Top Bottom