Article: Morrissey to play in Berlin (July 18), Vienna (July 21), Krakow (July 22), Warsaw (July 24)

Update 8:35 AM PT:

sistasheila posts the link to the additional dates and artwork at true-to-you.net:

Austria, Poland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Holland dates

Additional dates:

21 July VIENNA (Austria) Konzerthaus
29 July DUBLIN (Ireland) Vicar Street
1 Aug ISLE OF MAN Douglas Royal Hall
5 Aug EINDHOVEN (Holland) Muziekgebouw

An anonymous person also writes:

According to Entertainment.ie Morrisey will be playing Dublin's (tiny) Vicar Street venue on 29 July. Tickets priced €48 go on sale at 9am this Monday.

Morrissey Announces Vicar St Show

Tomi posted in the forums (original post):
Morrissey to play in Berlin
Here are the details
18.07.2011 Mo. Berlin / Zitadelle Spandau – interesting location
http://www.mlk.com/

PINK posted in the forums (original post):

Morrissey in Poland (July 2011)
22.07.2011 - Krakow, Studio Club
24.07.2011 - Warsaw, Stodola Club

www.livenation.pl

Christian also sends the news of the Berlin date at rollingstone.de:
Morrissey am 18. Juli live in Berlin! VVK startet morgen

braceybrace also writes:

Boz Boorer's facebook status reads:
Berlin 18th July, Nice.​

ohnesorg writes:

berlin / vienna
rumour has it, that M will play in berlin on 18th,
AND
in vienna in an intimate venue on 21th of july...​

Last edited:
jay!berlin!:guitar:

ok and when leaving Warsaw, please go west and when passing Hannover keep going for about 370 kilometer. cheers!

Re: Article: Morrissey to play in Berlin (July 18), Krakow (July 22), Warsaw (July 24

look at tty :julia states all venues, in vienna its konzerthaus

Re: Article: Morrissey to play in Berlin (July 18), Vienna (July 21), Krakow (July 22

ok and when leaving Warsaw, please go west and when passing Hannover keep going for about 370 kilometer. cheers!

Well when I wrote the above, Eindhoven was not mentioned. Obviously I meant that the man should come to Amsterdam, not Eindhoven. And August 5? Guess I have to pass on this one.

Dear Morrissey: I thank you, I thank you with all of my heart! This is gonna be my first Moz concert! Can't wait for the 18th of July! :D

Celibate gets his concert close to home and he will even be able to sit! Now how awesome is this?!! Let's just hope that he sees this on time and gets a ticket!

Re: Article: Morrissey to play in Berlin (July 18), Vienna (July 21), Krakow (July 22

Celibate gets his concert close to home and he will even be able to sit! Now how awesome is this?!! Let's just hope that he sees this on time and gets a ticket!
i was just thinking of posting the same thought :D
but he prob isnt from eindhoven...

OH MY GAWD HOLLAND!!! DDD':
I now know what I want for my birthday! TICKETSSSSS! It's very close to my hometown and it's 5 or 6 days after my birthday :D
Thank u mozzz *cries a little bit of excitement*

Well when I wrote the above, Eindhoven was not mentioned. Obviously I meant that the man should come to Amsterdam, not Eindhoven. And August 5? Guess I have to pass on this one.

as most of the dutch fans, terrible date, in the middle of summer holiday,
we are in spain, italy, france, portugal, then..

as most of the dutch fans, terrible date, in the middle of summer holiday,
we are in spain, italy, france, portugal, then..

Oke, I'm confused, is it Amsterdam or Eindhoven? And which date?
Actually, where's the site with the information? :S

Phew, if it was in Amsterdam I probably couldn't have gone, and I do really want to go with my mum :p :)

August 5 in Eindhoven but on the site from de muziekgebouw its not listed!?

August 5 in Eindhoven but on the site from de muziekgebouw its not listed!?

cause you hear it first on this on this site. At Nijmegen box office last time they got the information two or three days later...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom