Are you now presently, or have you ever wanted in the past, to have Sex w/ someone from this site ?

Are you now presently, or have you ever wanted in the past, to have Sex w/ someone from this site ?

• yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bonus: I've had sex with someone(s) from this site!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • bonus: I have crushes that come and go but that doesn't necessarily mean I want to have sex...

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • bonus: I'm a flirt, maybe even a tease, but when I log off, it ends there

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Re: Are you now presently, or have you ever wanted in the past, to have Sex w/ someone from this sit

And I won't stop wanting it till it happens!

Re: Are you now presently, or have you ever wanted in the past, to have Sex w/ someone from this sit

Apparently, BG - this sort of thing has never happened on this site. :lbf:

I think if anyone has been close to another on this forum, they may not want to admit this publicly as the recipient would obviously know it was about them.

I have had sex with a member of this forum.

^Was that Steve Croce, the child abuser?

Apparently, BG - this sort of thing has never happened on this site. :lbf:

Did you vote for flirt/tease since we never got to see you in a "form fitting" Halloween costume?

Did you vote for flirt/tease since we never got to see you in a "form fitting" Halloween costume?

Ha! I voted, but I didn't vote for that option.

You didn't see pictures of me in a "form fitting" Halloween costume- because I wasn't invited to any Halloween parties. Not even one! :o

Ha! I voted, but I didn't vote for that option.

You didn't see pictures of me in a "form fitting" Halloween costume- because I wasn't invited to any Halloween parties. Not even one! :o

Same here...but then knowing me...even on my rather modest salary I would have forked out some ridiculous amount for a Nixon mask for reasons I can't fathom.

Love the Nixon masks!

Yeah, he was a weird looking dude...plus it seems that bank robbery movies, heist films...that this appears to be one of the first choices for disguise - the Nixon mask. He's from my, um, home county...something I'm not proud of. In keeping with his personal wishes, Nixon's funeral was not a full state funeral, though his body did lie in repose in the Nixon Library lobby prior to the funeral services. My friend thought it would be "fun" so we went.

Yeah, he was a weird looking dude...plus it seems that bank robbery movies, heist films...that this appears to be one of the first choices for disguise - the Nixon mask. He's from my, um, home county...something I'm not proud of. In keeping with his personal wishes, Nixon's funeral was not a full state funeral, though his body did lie in repose in the Nixon Library lobby prior to the funeral services. My friend thought it would be "fun" so we went.

That's pretty cool that you went.

Then, I had the audacity to ask for extra, um, cards that the extended family/friends were handing out to thank people for coming. This was after I had inadvertently pissed off the Marines (or the tall men in uniform with guns around the closed casket...what branch of the military I don't really know) by having Clearly Canadian glass bottles in my backpack that clanked together as I was attempting to pay my respects.

Then, I had the audacity to ask for extra, um, cards that the extended family/friends were handing out to thank people for coming. This was after I had inadvertently pissed off the Marines (or the tall men in uniform with guns around the closed casket...what branch of the military I don't really know) by having Clearly Canadian glass bottles in my backpack that clanked together as I was attempting to pay my respects.

Do you still have the cards?

no, I don't

Back
Top Bottom