Anyone have that picture of Moz with Michael Stipe?

q926.jpg

Oh man. The look on Moz' face just SMACKS of secret bum-sex.

No, seriously. I don't care if he doesn't mind if he forgets him... the body language in that photo is so telling.

I'm CANADIAN, you stupid non-Canadian bitch.

And I might add, if you haven't been here longer than 30 seconds...

...and don't understand my sense of humour, then you shouldn't post here, and you should take your denims, and shove them so far up your tight British arsehole (which pains me to say, because most Brits have a brilliant sense of humour) that you're tasting legwear for a week.

You didn't have to explain it to me.

Your sorry attempt at cleverness did not escape me; it was just a TAD too obvious to warrant mentioning. Should I post a dissertation of each user's nickname before making my reply? I wasn't aware of the fact that this was an Important Part of a Balanced Reply.

Right.... I'll ask David right away. *eye roll* Cos your trollish, three-day-old arse is CERTAINLY contributing more than anyone else here.

Sigh. I am neither thick nor a whore, at least that I am aware of. And indeed it's hard to be loudmothed on a SILENT MESSAGE BOARD.

All things aside, you're the first one to actually answer me back: a worth adversary. There is no prize, I'm afraid, other than further witty commentary on the part of yours truly (although I'm afraid it will be no match for the clever SUE DENIM/PSEUDONYM phenomenon), which, will no doubt annoy you no end.

Oh. And rather.

The preferred pronunciation of pseudonym is sue-DO-nim, in all dialects. Anything else is just a boorish slur, really. So on the whole, not so clever, after all. A list of alternate suggestions, which are far more accurate, and likewise, much more in suit with your intellectually snobbish tastes:

Sue Donim
Sue Donym
Sue Donimh (If you're feeling ethnic)
Sue Donehim (A double entendre as well! Imagine all the friends you'd make!)
Etc.

Honestly, if you're going to be anal about it, at least be accurate!

That's all you get, I'm afraid, I'll have to charge for any further tutelage.

Back
Top Bottom