anyone else have the boxing day blues?

vivaissy

muggle, first order
family are all entertaining themselves and i'm just on me tod with nowt to do.

phoned all me mates, for the most part they are having terrible christmas' too which makes me feel a little better! :p

talk to me someone...

family are all entertaining themselves and i'm just on me tod with nowt to do.

phoned all me mates, for the most part they are having terrible christmas' too which makes me feel a little better! :p

talk to me someone...
i am!:p

they make me awkard and plain

so how do you feel about your life?

You're only sixteen, bikubesong! So many years in front of you! No complaining! :p

My PJ album has been sent off today, so it should arrive tomorrow or friday! :)

At last! That calls himself an EdVed-fan and hasn't even heard the masterpiece "no code" :p

eddie_vedder_by_swampsong.jpg

Indeed!

How the hell do you know? I can die tomorrow

Hmm, you do have a point there...Sorry for being optimistic, on a Morrissey forum, what was I thinking!

two guys from newcastle who were in a kids tv prog who then had a singer career and now are presenters on everything!! now known as 'ant and/or dec'

No I am Pearl Jam fan not an Eddie Vedder fan. ;)

Ahem:

Exhibit A:

Who I like to meet: Morrissey, Edd Vedder and Pete Doherty

Lawyer Wolve: mister Kickstand, could you read the second name please?
Accused Kickstand: *begins to sweat* I...I..can't..
Lawyer Wolve: You can't what? Can't read?!
Accused Kickstand: no no, almighty Wolve, I meant..I just don't want to admit it!
Lawyer Wolve: So, you're a closet-admirer of Ed Ved as wel?? Where did you get such a big closet, from Ikea?!

:p

Oh right, they started off in Byker Grove. :D

yeah thats right. cant help but love the cheeky chappies to be honest!!

actually i've been having the time of my life the past couple of months! i've had money because i have been working really hard. i've had £100 bonus from work so i've been going out almost every night and having a brilliant time with my mates. just christmas is always a time for sadness in our family because it reminds us of who is not there and that we dont really get on great as a family. we're okay for short periods of time. but i think now we have just about had enough of each other! ready to go home and see my friends :)

they can really take the piss out of themselves which i really like

rare these days

too many people love themselves

at least they don't sing anymore!

Back
Top Bottom