Anonymous poster thing weakens these forums

Vegan

There's so many. It is a shame this site allows this. It kinda kills one's enthusiasm to be here. I hope they reconsider. You don't get to know very many people and there's so many cowards. I'm hoping a new Morrissey site arises with better rules. Or why don't we all migrate over to http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/site/

Seriously.

I hope so. Don't you agree this anonymous poster thing is out of control? There's probably more cowards than the rest of us.

I hope so. Don't you agree this anonymous poster thing is out of control? There's probably more cowards than the rest of us.

I agree it's uncomfortable because you don't know which anonymous is writing what, and I'm very lazy to check the ip thing number. So for me all the anonymous are the same person. If they don't care about their individuality I don't care.
Anyway... hopefully I'm anonymous here too. Aren't you?

I agree it's uncomfortable because you don't know which anonymous is writing what, and I'm very lazy to check the ip thing number. So for me all the anonymous are the same person. If they don't care about their individuality I don't care.
Anyway... hopefully I'm anonymous here too. Aren't you?

Yeah we all are but at least we have distinguishable fake names lol

Is this a revolution?

Contra revolucciones!
The revenge of the elites!
The elites of the only, real, true Moz-fans.
No?
No, I don't think so. Not yet.
Do you, countthree? :rolleyes:

Don't roll your eyes at me! You can chat with 6 people here or use your previous suggestion and chat with the 6 people at All You Need Is Morrissey.

Fair enough. I'll hide anonymous folks so the 6 of us that are left can chat it up unmolested :rolleyes:

Don't roll your eyes at me! You can chat with 6 people here or use your previous suggestion and chat with the 6 people at All You Need Is Morrissey.

:lbf: I hope you are jesting. If so you gave me a much needed chuckle.......jerkass mutha%$#$!@ (kidding)

Contra revolucciones!
The revenge of the elites!
The elites of the only, real, true Moz-fans.
No?
No, I don't think so. Not yet.
Do you, countthree? :rolleyes:

Who knows?? Do you really know what are elites and/or establishments on these times? I don't know. Being a revolutionary doesn't seem to be as easy as in the past.

Fair enough. I'll hide anonymous folks so the 6 of us that are left can chat it up unmolested :rolleyes:

I do understand your feelings and if it suits you, who am I to disagree. Nobody, really,
but,....... there seems to be something wrong with your statistics, at first notice.
And, are you not in any way challenged to fight back?
I think you do, and I like your posts. :thumb:

Who knows?? Do you really know what are elites and/or establishments on these times? I don't know. Being a revolutionary doesn't seem to be as easy as in the past.

I agree.
They didn't have much to lose.
But now plenty of it and what is there to win?
For a lot of the revolution preachers are leaning comfortably in their armchair, preaching to others but moving very sneakily away if actions are required.
They escape while their compadres offer their lives.

And I get a nickel for every post on morrissey solo. A paid moz bot now that my Clinton work has dried up

And I get a nickel for every post on morrissey solo. A paid moz bot now that my Clinton work has dried up

But that is nothing.
We here at Moz-solow get ten times more!
You are a loser.
To late and jumping on the last wagon of the train that will be disconnected any moment now.

Back
Top Bottom