Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Umm, So the nurse has now gone missing.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/us-news/2005934/tiffany-dover-dead-covid-vaccine-fainted-missing/

Struck with a gag order, hasn't been on social media for days, was excited to go out in public after vaccination now wants privacy. That's about as red flag as it gets.

What will the conspiracy theorists say if she turns up alive? Will they claim it's a double? Paul McCartney, Pope Paul VI, Sister Lúcia, Melania Trump—all bumped off and replaced (by the cabal) with doppelgängers or plastic surgery-crafted lookalikes, according to the paranoid. At some point you would have to begin questioning reality altogether; there would be no reason to think the Jews hadn't replaced your mother or your pet. Because if anyone or anything can be "controlled opposition," or a plant, a double, a deep fake, or a hologram, then you can't trust anyone or anything, not even your own eyes.

Never forget: Taylor Swift is actually an Illuminati clone of Anton LaVey's daughter. Where does it end?

Anyone knows if Sam is still married with Caitlin?

I did not realize Sam Esty Rayner was married to Johnny Cash's granddaughter. That Daily Mail article says she lives in Nashville. But I thought the son of the California Son resided in Moz Angeles. Perhaps they have separate residences.

Well Biden made a televised performance of him getting an injection of water while telling the people of America that it is in fact the vaccine. Or not.

;)

Surely the Central video is supposed to be enjoyed as humorous?

There is no such thing as COVID. It's all a plot by the shape-changing alien reptile British Royal Family to stop Morrissey from touring. This must be clear to anyone of sound mind.

I don't like the term 'anti vaxer'. It implies that vaccination is normal and anyone who doesn't go along with it is 'anti'. I prefer to think of people who don't see the need to be vaccinated as 'pro freedom' and those who advocate it as 'anti freedom'
Vaccination is one of the most successful public health measures ever introduced. If you are against the eradication of crippling and fatal diseases then you are an idiot.

Vaccination is one of the most successful public health measures ever introduced. If you are against the eradication of crippling and fatal diseases then you are an idiot.
Can you imagine throwing all of science, logic, history and evidence out of the f***ing window because a pop singer holds a particular view?

f***ing life-endangering cocks, the lot of them

I might be an idiot but there's still no need to demean people who are uncomfortable with being vaccinated as 'anti vaxers' By coining the slang term 'anti vaxer' for people who aren't comfortable with the idea of being vaccinated you're somehow implying that these people are of a lower intelligence and only know how to speak slang. 'Anti vaccination' , thank you. Or rather 'pro choice'
But anti-vaxxers are low-IQ. They are incapable of reason or apprehension of basic facts and logic. I wouldn't mind so much if they questioned the effectiveness of vaccines, researched the matter, and then came to the logical conclusion that vaccines are safe and effective. But all they do is question and then immediately leap to the wrong answer. That's a fairly convincing sign of stupidity.
I had a great aunt who died in the 1980s. She was stricken by polio as a child and walked with a pair of sticks for the remaining 60+ years of her life. Are you really saying that you want a return to things like that just to indulge your self-important need for 'choice?'

You go on about racism and what's the first thing a racist does? They invent a term for someone who is different to them. They call the Chinese 'Chinks' or people from Pakistan 'Pakis'. You don't like people who aren't happy with vaccination and so you demean them and try to own them by coining the term 'anti vaxxer'
Being Chinese or Pakistani is not a choice - being an anti-vaxxer is. To conflate 'anti-vaxxer' with racist terms of abuse is laughable. I demean them not through naming them but by pointing out that their views and positions are ridiculous, stupid, and ultimately dangerous.

Being Chinese or Pakistani is not a choice - being an anti-vaxxer is. To conflate 'anti-vaxxer' with racist terms of abuse is laughable. I demean them not through naming them but by pointing out that their views and positions are ridiculous, stupid, and ultimately dangerous.
🤒
AHA WHERE IS YOUR RACIST ETIMOLOGY NOW??????:swear
Dale is right you have been using racist etymology.:mad:
same as BGVelcro and of course, Skinny.:blushing:

Shameful behavior:censored:

You're getting mixed up. Having a vaccine that is unproven is a choice. Being born without having someone sticking a dollop of covid in you (or any medication, for that matter) isn't a choice, it's a basic freedom. So you demeaning 'anti vaxers' is the same as racism. Just because you think it's the sensible way for people to behave doesn't make it right that people should be vaccinated if they don't want to be. I'm sure this must have been the same mentality when the British rulef India or any other nation and tried to 'gentrify' them because 'they knew best'. People are allowed to do their own thing even if you feel you know what's better for them.
The vaccine isn't unproven. If you believe that then you are wrong.

You're getting mixed up. Having a vaccine that is unproven is a choice. Being born without having someone sticking a dollop of covid in you (or any medication, for that matter) isn't a choice, it's a basic freedom. So you demeaning 'anti vaxers' is the same as racism. Just because you think it's the sensible way for people to behave doesn't make it right that people should be vaccinated if they don't want to be. I'm sure this must have been the same mentality when the British rulef India or any other nation and tried to 'gentrify' them because 'they knew best'. People are allowed to do their own thing even if you feel you know what's better for them.
I'd give up now, if I were you. You're in way over your head in an attempt to justify your man's position.

I don't like the term 'anti vaxer'. It implies that vaccination is normal and anyone who doesn't go along with it is 'anti'. I prefer to think of people who don't see the need to be vaccinated as 'pro freedom' and those who advocate it as 'anti freedom'

I think I would agree with this position. The problem with the anti-anti-vaxxers is that I can't see who the anti-vaxxers are hurting, except for themselves. If they don't want a vaccination, then they are the ones who will be at risk. The people who get vaccinations will be immune and fine (anti-vaxxer claims aside).

I'd give up now, if I were you. You're in way over your head in an attempt to justify your man's position.
I, myself will be the first in the line when the opportunity arises...
Being stuck at home since March, this is not a life, merely an existence.
We all have a choice RE this matter, if people choose not to have it , then that’s up to them.....
It will be interesting though when it comes to holiday insurance, or concerts for example to see what polices and procedures are for venues, airports ECT....

I would think that many who choose not to have a vaccine, will eventually change their minds , as they may struggle to have any sort of normality, unlike the ones who have had it.....
you would think that proof would/ could be needed for entrance into certain places...

But anti-vaxxers are low-IQ. They are incapable of reason or apprehension of basic facts and logic. I wouldn't mind so much if they questioned the effectiveness of vaccines, researched the matter, and then came to the logical conclusion that vaccines are safe and effective. But all they do is question and then immediately leap to the wrong answer. That's a fairly convincing sign of stupidity.

Then for heaven's sake, let them refuse the vaccination. It's free eugenics (or, more politely, good population ethics) if you're right.

Then for heaven's sake, let them refuse the vaccination. It's free eugenics (or, more politely, good population ethics) if you're right.
If only it were themselves they were acting for. Unfortunately it's often their children that bear the brunt of their stupidity. And it wouldn't be so bad if they kept quiet about their anti-vaxxing, but unfortunately quite a lot of them seem to take inordinate amounts of time and effort to proselytise their views.

This illness has only been around for less than a year. It could disappear tomorrow. If we're five years down the line and people are dropping dead around me, I might consider being vaccinated. I see no need at present.

Well, I think waiting for people to be "dropping dead around you" might be waiting a bit too long, but I will allow for rhetoric and take your point. I don't mind it if people want to refuse the vaccination. I also take your point about the terminology, but "pro-choice" is a term too much associated with the abortion debate, and "pro-freedom" sounds too jingoistic (I live in the U.S.). I think I will have to use "pro-vaxxer" and "anti-vaxxer."

This illness has only been around for less than a year. It could disappear tomorrow. If we're five years down the line and people are dropping dead around me, I might consider being vaccinated. I see no need at present.
No, it could not 'disappear tomorrow.' It's almost certainly here for good. It's also worth pointing out that the vaccination protects not just you but the people around you. But perhaps the latter group is of little concern to you?

If only it were themselves they were acting for. Unfortunately it's often their children that bear the brunt of their stupidity. And it wouldn't be so bad if they kept quiet about their anti-vaxxing, but unfortunately quite a lot of them seem to take inordinate amounts of time and effort to proselytise their views.

But don't children bear the brunt of their parents' stupidity in too many ways to count (or correct for)? I mean, where would this end? You'd either have to screen for IQ to allow individuals to procreate, or you would have to have a "nanny state" that reduces the parenting privileges of stupid people to nearly nil. Just let the dice fall where they will. It's a cruel world.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom