Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

It's not difficult to identify the same user using different accounts, especially when they make no effort whatsoever to change their behaviour or disguise themselves.
Oh hang on a minute before you start slinging aspersions...you're the first to seek evidence for any assertion made, &, as we both know, without that evidence, it's purely someone's (yours in this case) opinion. You can't have it both ways.

You also have the health nuts who think everything can be cured by raw food & meditation.

That's true, there are "anti-vaxxers" on the left. Dick Gregory, a Morrissey favorite, was a vegetarian and fasting ascetic who believed the ideal diet would consist of water and fresh air. He admired the "breatharian" movement, and he was a conspiracy theorist, too. He was even a "Sandy Hook false flag"-ist. But he was a vegetarian so he is forgiven. Morrissey and his nephew seem to be attracting (and interacting with) a pool of less interesting devotees these days.

These days it's a relief it's not us.

20201221_201702.jpg

Oh hang on a minute before you start slinging aspersions...you're the first to seek evidence for any assertion made, &, as we both know, without that evidence, it's purely someone's (yours in this case) opinion. You can't have it both ways.
I've got sufficient evidence. Look at my previous comments on this and the off-topic fight thread. You're the one casting aspersions.

That's true, there are "anti-vaxxers" on the left. Dick Gregory, a Morrissey favorite, was a vegetarian and fasting ascetic who believed the ideal diet would consist of water and fresh air. He admired the "breatharian" movement, and he was a conspiracy theorist, too. He was even a "Sandy Hook false flag"-ist. But he was a vegetarian so he is forgiven. Morrissey and his nephew seem to be attracting (and interacting with) a pool of less interesting devotees these days.

I don't think there's any great thought put into it tbh. I don't think they realise it's not like posting on your Gran's Facebook.

I don't think there's any great thought put into it tbh. I don't think they realise it's not like posting on your Gran's Facebook.

No, there certainly is no great thought put into it. That's part of the problem. Morrissey can be forgiven ignorance of the technology at his age. His nephew, on the other hand, no. The other part of the problem is that one or the both of them must be a corona-skeptic or "anti-vaxxer."

I've got sufficient evidence. Look at my previous comments on this and the off-topic fight thread. You're the one casting aspersions.
Lol, I'm not casting anything...I'm asking for evidence, as you yourself do (& you know it), yet all you can offer is an invitation to look at your 'previous comments'.
Come come now.

Lol, I'm not casting anything...I'm asking for evidence, as you yourself do (& you know it), yet all you can offer is an invitation to look at your 'previous comments'.
Come come now.
If you care it will only take you two minutes to check and will save me the effort of typing them all out again.

No, there certainly is no great thought put into it. That's part of the problem. Morrissey can be forgiven ignorance of the technology at his age. His nephew, on the other hand, no. The other part of the problem is that one or the both of them must be a corona-skeptic or "anti-vaxxer."

Sam appears to be an anti-vaxxer. He's not very savvy on social media. The up side is he doesn't have epic Twitter feuds or meltdowns. The downside is he'll post any random thing.

Sam appears to be an anti-vaxxer. He's not very savvy on social media. The up side is he doesn't have epic Twitter feuds or meltdowns. The downside is he'll post any random thing.

Right, he's thirty-odd years old and he's curating Morrissey Central, ostensibly the website of the singer, as if it's his own personal blog. Or, this really is a "message from Morrissey." Either way it's, as Trump would say, "sad!"

The problem is, when you go on Morrissey Central, you click on messages from Morrissey and this post pops up, therefore the majority of people will assume Morrissey is an anti - vaxer. As I said before, I can't understand why Morrissey allows him a free reign to post what he wants.

Screenshot_20201221-213540~2.pngScreenshot_20201221-213427~2.pngScreenshot_20201221-213608~2.pngScreenshot_20201221-213617~2.png
FWD.

The problem is, when you go on Morrissey Central, you click on messages from Morrissey and this post pops up, therefore the majority of people will assume Morrissey is an anti - vaxer. As I said before, I can't understand why Morrissey allows him a free reign to post what he wants.
At this point I wouldn't be shocked if actually is an anti vaxxer. His views are questionable these days and he listens to the wrong people. He did warn us that he's not right in the head.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if actually is an anti vaxxer. His views are questionable these days and he listens to the wrong people. He did warn us that he's not right in the head.

He might have picked bits of it up from Sam or someone else in his social circle, but I don't think he's down any rabbit holes. He's not spiraled the way they normally do, his statements are still really scattershot, there's no consistency of buzzwords or talking points.

I'd expect a mess with bits of anti-vaxx, bits of PETA, something Nancy Sinatra once said...

How difficult is to be a Morrissey fan!!!
I do not support him in this!!!!!
Tera's statement in this thread should leave many who speak here in reflection!!!!....
The virus exists ,although many do not even know that it is a virus , they think it is a fantasy, but it is real ,people die, health personnel die, they are tired,even those who do not take care of themselves have to be saveds....
The only way to prevent infectious diseases is by applying vaccines, it is true that this pandemic raises many dobouts, the vaccines that exist leave in an emergency situacion skipping phase 4 that studies the adverse effects ,and not they finish convincing many of us, i don't know if i will apply it, but that does not mean that i am against vaccines that adequately completed all stages of research ,many people who are against vaccines are alive because their parents vaccinated them since they were little....
So everything is relative , but the virus exists and it killed nd will kill more people.It is also true that laboratories want to negotiate with all this ,but the virus exists and it KILLS .
I think that the german geneticist is right that who does not want to be vaccinated that he renounces all medical attention if he falls ill with the virus for which there is a vaccine.
MORRISSEY MUST ANALYZE THINGS BETTER AND NOT TAKE SUCH EXTREME POSITIONS , IT IS AN INTERMEDIATE ,NEITHER VERY VERY NOR SO SO .🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Sometimes Moz seems to be self-boycott.😖😖😖😖😏😏😫😫😫😫🔪😱😱😱😱😱😱

He might have picked bits of it up from Sam or someone else in his social circle, but I don't think he's down any rabbit holes. He's not spiraled the way they normally do, his statements are still really scattershot, there's no consistency of buzzwords or talking points.

I'd expect a mess with bits of anti-vaxx, bits of PETA, something Nancy Sinatra once said...

This would have been to the perfect time to do an interview and clear things up, but that seems to have disappeared for now. Maybe he just doesn't care what people think of him anymore.

Oh sam, the irony

• Rosanne Cash has slammed the ‘ignorance’ and ‘hatred’ surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, after her daughter was apparently heckled for wearing a facemask
  • Rosanne said her daughter was sensibly following government guidance when she was accosted inside a Krogers, in Green Hills on Tuesday
  • Cash didn’t say which daughter was subjected to the verbal lashing, though two of her children, Caitlin Rivers Crowell and Carrie Kathleen, live in Nashville
  • The outraged mother says her daughter has to wear a mask because she would be at high risk should she ever contract coronavirus
  • Cash revealed her daughter nearly died from swine flu, and had to be placed on a ventilator for three days, so she 'cannot get COVID

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom