Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Relatively harmless. How else would you describe a virus that 99.999% of us will survive?

They haven't calculated a survival rate yet.

You've got that figure from an American Facebook post.

It's a lot worse than a cold.

20201220_222130.jpg

This is a tough one. Who are you going to trust when it comes to the best way of combatting pandemic viruses: qualified scientists, or Morrissey and Right Said Fred? :unsure:

Doctors in the pocket of the companies who pay their wages? You may as well talk to the wall then.

Keep listening to the establishment, lapping up the FEAR propaganda, minion man.
Of course, reel. You know more than an educated person with an understanding of the science and an actual expertise on the subject matter. Everyone is being manipulated by propaganda except you.

To be honest, I didn’t want my vaccines. I was forced to have them. The process was/is, and let’s admit it, a colossal violation—on the state’s own terms, not mine.

They'd have to do a lot worse to save your life from the diseases that a jab can prevent.

Measles & tb are coming back because parents aren't getting their kids vaccinated.

Oh god, Morrissey! SMH. The person that cancels entire tours if he catches the common cold, is a antivaxer/COVID denier. The irony!

All of the heath workers were getting vaccinated at the hospital, local news turned up to film it, one nurse faints, someone uses the footage to further their platform, goes viral... etc etc... till the next thing.

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

Like so many obvious signs and hidden agendas in this crazy madhouse! Convincing loved ones who may be vulnerable is another story isn't it!
xxx

So freedom of choice is now a right wing thing? If you're going to keep lowering the bar of stupidity to this degree there will be no bar left. Just a heads up.

Check out blood plasma- worth! Also haemophiliac scandal, in U.K and Australia!

Morrissey is really on top of this 'reputational management as a public figure' stuff right now...what a load of codswallop. Let's see the little twit refuse offers to tour in territories that demand a vaccine visa. The plausible deniability fig-leaf whereby he'll try to claim he didn't know or approve of all the batshit crazee stuff on his website just won't fly. What an absolute crackpot clown he's revealed himself as. I wonder what he thinks of the new variant mutation? He should get Sherelle Jacobs and Allison Pilchard or whatever her name is to join as backing vocalists. Never mind The Smiths, he's now lead singer for The Conspiracists. Total wanker.

There is evidence to suggest many un reported people dead due to the vaccine in Australia!

Morrissey is really on top of this 'reputational management as a public figure' stuff right now...what a load of codswallop. Let's see the little twit refuse offers to tour in territories that demand a vaccine visa. The plausible deniability fig-leaf whereby he'll try to claim he didn't know or approve of all the batshit crazee stuff on his website just won't fly. What an absolute crackpot clown he's revealed himself as. I wonder what he thinks of the new variant mutation? He should get Sherelle Jacobs and Allison Pilchard or whatever her name is to join as backing vocalists. Never mind The Smiths, he's now lead singer for The Conspiracists. Total wanker.

You posted a link to your Facebook page once & it was full of absolute 'anti-globalist' bollocks.

Not to mention all the batshit posts you used to make before deciding to break character or whatever it is you're doing.

So freedom of choice is now a right wing thing? If you're going to keep lowering the bar of stupidity to this degree there will be no bar left. Just a heads up.
If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...

From what I've observed out in the wild, vaccine skepticism is a bipartisan issue. But on this particular forum, the most vocal "scamdemic" voices come from the most unabashedly racist and right-wing mouths. It isn't a difficult connection to make.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom