All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look what Morrissey could have had if hadn’t have been such a gobshite, Paul Heaton and Jaquie Abbot at Castlefied on Friday night.

I can just imagine the average age on the night.

LOL

I never quite could respect people that continue going out even when they've aged. I think deep down the swedish model is best where turning 40 you simply ban yourself from ever having fun again in a public place.
The brits are making complete tits of themselves all over the world.
Worst of the lot are musicians with their girlfriends that could have been their grandchildren. Like being at a teen disco at the age of 40+.
Whatever happened to ageing with grace?

I love that second to last paragraph of the statement. It reminds me of some kind of spin concocted by a politicians aid.

Yeah give it 6 months Morrissey let it all blow over and hopefully you'll sell an extra 800-1000 tickets come November/December time.

Saw him here in salt lake, USA last year, what a joke of a concert. Before he came on n stage, nothing but politics, trump hate, etc. I dont care about all that, was hoping for great Smiths/Morrissey music, but instead left the venue not happy, wondering what happened to the music I loved. If he were to tour as the Smith's, no politics, and came out every night regardless of temperature, image the fan base that would flock.
The people who would go to a blatant nostalgia tugging cash grab like that could go flock themselves.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom