All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, new mporium items with the Berlin pic.

I reckon me reckon that this would be the final straw for you foreigners. What does Uncle Steve have to do to make you stop buying tickets and making mporium-uk the third highest selling merch website behind Elvis and Bob Marley. Steve visits his mom and sister in July, so he probably is in the uk now, though there have been no sightings of him leaving at LAX. I reckon it appears that you foreigners here are all old, so are you still living at home in the same bedroom you had in 1983 with your Smiths Stanford Chaps Club poster above your bed? Steve shits all over the uk and still talks so much shit about the old lady president of Brittin, when he could take the easy route and talk shit about Donald Trump, but he doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds him.

Steve P. Morrissey. A true American capitalist and proud Los Angeles resident. Good on ya Uncle Steve m8 inn nn n n n it!
For once in your life tell us what you really feel and think of it all. You spent far too much time in them english pubs down in Santa Monica.
Say hello to David Gedge and Jessica from me when they return!

The question is though, how could he get those three questions wrong?
Cos he's a silly little f***er, with nothing better to do, take a look at him, its a face you'd never get tired of punching, wanker.

Lol, new mporium items with the Berlin pic.
The day after Morrissey cancelled Philadelphia last December (4 hours prior to showtime), mporium emailed out about a few new t-shirts. I wrote back to the email and said "I'd rather Morrissey just show up to his scheduled concerts."

Someone actually wrote back and said "I understand."

Funny guy this Haslam. He chose to went viral on twitter on all things Morrissey so he has to live with the consequences. Moreover, since he is questioning other peoples knowledge on racism, where exactly are his 'expert' tweets on the topic? You know, he has an event coming up about it. You would expect him to take the chance and talk about specific problems and possible solutions. At least, other campaigners do such things.

First thing that I thought about when I got the email from M Porium is that they are capitalizing on our impending ticket refunds. Or retail therapy in light of our disappointment.

The day after Morrissey cancelled Philadelphia last December (4 hours prior to showtime), mporium emailed out about a few new t-shirts. I wrote back to the email and said "I'd rather Morrissey just show up to his scheduled concerts."

Someone actually wrote back and said "I understand."

First thing that I thought about when I got the email from M Porium is that they are capitalizing on our impending ticket refunds. Or retail therapy in light of our disappointment.
Great if it were Castlefield souvenir t-shirts. Presumably stuff would already be produced .. Salford lads club special items.

Are there really people that delusional that they think Dave Haslam organising an event 500 metres away from one gig means all of them are cancelled. Poor sales is the most likely reason. My view is management and promoters became arrogant after what was a well supported tour earlier in the year but without anything new to go and see what difference is there with what we had 4 months ago. The die hards will obviously still go but people like me won't.

Are there really people that delusional that they think Dave Haslam organising an event 500 metres away from one gig means all of them are cancelled. Poor sales is the most likely reason. My view is management and promoters became arrogant after what was a well supported tour earlier in the year but without anything new to go and see what difference is there with what we had 4 months ago. The die hards will obviously still go but people like me won't.
Manchester a gig free zone. That is what you get for turning the place into hipster central. Little Pakistan is now Big Pakistan.

Are there really people that delusional that they think Dave Haslam organising an event 500 metres away from one gig means all of them are cancelled.

Yes. They're called: (The very few remaining) Morrissey fans.

Manchester a gig free zone. That is what you get for turning the place into hipster central. Little Pakistan is now Big Pakistan.

You mean apart from the other 2 gigs happening at the same venue this week

Funny guy this Haslam. He chose to went viral on twitter on all things Morrissey so he has to live with the consequences. Moreover, since he is questioning other peoples knowledge on racism, where exactly are his 'expert' tweets on the topic? You know, he has an event coming up about it. You would expect him to take the chance and talk about specific problems and possible solutions. At least, other campaigners do such things.

Oi FLOCK OK Ayatollah. LOL KC and the Sunshine Band.:rolleyes:
Quit whining and go back to being unemployed (aka being a DJ like unemployed Andy and unemployed Mike all 3 "DJ". Los Tres DJs :lbf:)

You mean apart from the other 2 gigs happening at the same venue this week
Wouldn't call them gigs, more like events for ageing Madchester people who never grew up. Summers bring out the worst people who spent childhoods at council estates and then turn entire cities into one as they got older.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom