All Over Morrissey, Some Hope and/or Some Despair

He senses recently that there's a quiet, undefinable source out there to take advantage of him. And he was right to sense that. Hopefully he's figuring things out these days. I dunno.

I so drunk. *hic*

Morrissey fights. He's a brave fighter. But when he's in normal mode, I think he just wants peace and calm and he's happy. He's usually always alone in a very dark corner that's impossible to share or define. He's the bravest man I know to put up with that darkness for soooooooooooo long. He needs a hold.

What?! Complimenting me? Now I know you're drunk.

But I'll change it back.

I read your blurb and follow your avatar changes everyday. I think you're clever. That's the great shit you can't get at the other site.

Maybe he is in the throes of a deep depression again? From my viewpoint he seems a lot more intorlerant/frustrated or cranky than he did about 5 or six years ago...
:confused:

Last edited:
Maybe he is in the throes of a deep depression again? From my viewpoint he seems a lot more intorlerant/frustrated or cranky than he did about 5 or six years ago...

Agree. My pillow says "Shush all that and come back and hug me." That's what he needs. Kthxbye.

I've thought this for quite a while now. Everyone has been slagging him off for being grumpy and making controversial statements to get attention and releasing sub-standard music - but I haven't seen many people suggest that there is a deeper underlying problem i.e. he is depressed (again).

Skylarker,

You've stated really well exactly what I've been thinking lately. Yes, he's always been difficult in certain ways, said outrageous things, etc. But now it just seems it's all bitterness and not much positive coming out of him. Sure, in the past he may have something that I thought was crazy but then he treated the fans nicely or came across happy or at least thoughtful/thought-provoking in interviews, etc. so you just wrote off the crazy thing he said. But now, something just seems different.

Back
Top Bottom