Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

The majority of “remaining Morrissey fans” are Mexicans in Southern California who don’t know or care what the f*** you’re crying about.
Morrissey doesn't seem to have any issues taking their money. All I have to say to them is please give generously. #ForBritain Kaching!!

The majority of “remaining Morrissey fans” are Mexicans in Southern California who don’t know or care what the f*** you’re crying about.
The only thing Morrissey loves more than the white teeth of dumb Mexicans is the dollars the donate to him. Haha! God love them.
How do we convince them to give what they have left to building the wall? #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
#ForBritain

Great artists like Van Morrison are being cancelled due to political correctness gone mad.
Freedom of expression is being attacked by minority races and untouchable groups. I like most remaining Morrissey fans long for a lost England when it was acceptable to call a spade a spade.
I love Van Morrison's album "Astral Weeks" and some of his other songs and albums. Van Morrisson is very respected in Northern Ireland where he is from he does a lot to help his local community.

Didn't Van Morrisson do a musical project with Eric Clapton recently? I think Irish folks have a great spirit. Morrissey, Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher have Irish surnames.

Eric Clapton is an Englishman.

Great artists like Van Morrison are being cancelled due to political correctness gone mad.
Freedom of expression is being attacked by minority races and untouchable groups. I like most remaining Morrissey fans long for a lost England when it was acceptable to call a spade a spade.

Van Morrison's a great artist? That is slander.

I love Van Morrison's album "Astral Weeks" and some of his other songs and albums. Van Morrisson is very respected in Northern Ireland where he is from he does a lot to help his local community.

Didn't Van Morrisson do a musical project with Eric Clapton recently? I think Irish folks have a great spirit. Morrissey, Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher have Irish surnames.

Eric Clapton is an Englishman.
Clapton and Morrissey are very similar politically. "Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!"
We wonder if the thunder
Is ever really gonna begin.
"I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out." Life is hard enough when you belong here.
"I don't want you here, in the room or in my country" Life is hard enough when you belong here.
Morrissey! Morrissey! Morrissey!
He isn't shy in expressing he's "into racism". “We must stand up and be counted"
Stand back and stand by.

ERIC was right ENOCH was right MORRISSEY was right BANANARAMA were off piste

ERIC was right ENOCH was right MORRISSEY was right BANANARAMA were off piste
And that's what gets results.
#ForBritain

"We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents, who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant-descended population. It is like watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre."
#BrexitIsBrexit

Me looking at this thread:

ScaredPatrick.jpg

Clapton and Morrissey are very similar politically. "Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!"
We wonder if the thunder
"I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out." Life is hard enough when you belong here.
"I don't want you here, in the room or in my country" Life is hard enough when you belong here.
He isn't shy in expressing he's "into racism". “We must stand up and be counted"
Stand back and stand by.

You're getting desperate.

We could be waiting for this for the next 7 years. I don't think he's feeling up to an interview at the moment. 😟❤️

We wonder if the thunder
Stand back and stand by.
Eric Clapton and Van Morrison are friends aren't they? I think they are both anti lockdown I don't think it has anything to do with racism.

Eric Clapton struggled with alcohol and drugs. I have never met him and I don't know him personally. From what I understand he loved the blues and rhythm 'n' blues which is black African American music.

Morrissey has spoken of his love for black African American culture. I'm finding this confusing.

We wonder if the thunder
Stand back and stand by.
Why was B. B. King friends with Eric Clapton if Eric was racist? It makes no sense to me.

I once met a woman Chrissie who said she had done some backing vocals for Eric Clapton. She is probably in her early fifties a lucky lady.

We've had 42 days notice so far. Not sure how much longer it's feasible for me to stay alerted.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom