Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

At this stage, they might as well wait a bit longer and release it as a video on Christmas Day. Could be an alternative Queen's Speech?

The much anticipated interview with Morrissey announced in October has been suppressed.
Just another example of Morrissey being censored which is perfectly in keeping with the relentless galvanic horror he has been subjected to since making diverse comments regarding the wrong races and Islam. Whatever happened to white privilege and freedom of speech?

The much anticipated interview with Morrissey announced in October has been suppressed.
Just another example of Morrissey being censored which is perfectly in keeping with the relentless galvanic horror he has been subjected to since making diverse comments regarding the wrong races and Islam. Whatever happened to white privilege and freedom of speech?
Has it? By whom? Do you have any evidence for your assertion or are you talking bollocks again?

I asked Sam on Twitter - apparently the interview has been cancelled and he's being forced to run an interview with Stormzy instead, due to 'diversity'. :mad:

o_O

settle down, velcro.👩‍🚒

Bollocks. Moz has no label he can be fired from, and a direct and unfiltered line to us through his site. If its unpublished it's either because he's slandering people (not inconceivable knowing his past form), or he doesn't want it to be.

When did I ever present myself as a teetotaler?

& it's bloody obvious who they are.

I'm hoping Anne Marie Waters will see the light & go work in an animal sanctuary & I'm glad Morrissey hasn't given the loon any money & hasn't joined her ridiculous party.

View attachment 65833
It isn't obvious to me who the people are the nameless woman and man. You don't need to swear to get your point across.

Anne Marie Waters has worked in politics for years she used to be part of the Labour Party and then UKIP. She is a feminist, a lesbian and a vegan and cares about animal rights. She is an Irish Catholic from Dublin who now does meditation which is part of the New Age. I understand why Morrissey likes her and he doesn't view her as a loon. I don't agree with everything Anne Marie Waters says or does but I doubt Morrissey does either. For instance she likes Donald Trump and Morrissey doesn't.

Bollocks. Moz has no label he can be fired from, and a direct and unfiltered line to us through his site. If its unpublished it's either because he's slandering people (not inconceivable knowing his past form), or he doesn't want it to be.

:handpointup:

:crazy:

It isn't obvious to me who the people are the nameless woman and man. You don't need to swear to get your point across.

Anne Marie Waters has worked in politics for years she used to be part of the Labour Party and then UKIP. She is a feminist, a lesbian and a vegan and cares about animal rights. She is an Irish Catholic from Dublin who now does meditation which is part of the New Age. I understand why Morrissey likes her and he doesn't view her as a loon. I don't agree with everything Anne Marie Waters says or does but I doubt Morrissey does either. For instance she likes Donald Trump and Morrissey doesn't.
Not “passionately, loyally, resolutely and proudly British” as she claims?

I was swearing at Vegan.

He probably does think she's a loon by now - whether he'll ever admit it is another matter.

Morrissey stated he wants to release his material the 'right' way. The looney left will not stop him or us.
As I have posted before something like releasing his new material on Great White Shark records is the way forward. There is enough songs already written to release three double albums. The woke world may try to suppress and this fake virus is stopping great artists such as Morrissey and Liam Gallagher taking to the stage but not for long. Manchester is 'right' and a rigged election in the USA won't stand in the way of those against the great reset.

PS Slander is just a made-up meaningless word for the truth.

Morrissey stated he wants to release his material the 'right' way. The looney left will not stop him or us.
As I have posted before something like releasing his new material on Great White Shark records is the way forward. There is enough songs already written to release three double albums. The woke world may try to suppress and this fake virus is stopping great artists such as Morrissey and Liam Gallagher taking to the stage but not for long. Manchester is 'right' and a rigged election in the USA won't stand in the way of those against the great reset.

The 'looney left' are not trying to stop Morrissey releasing records. It's a straw man argument to claim that they are.
And, no, the very definition of 'slander' includes the fact that the slanderous statement is false. So your assertion is, like all your others, wrong.

Why doesn't he spend his own money to get his splendid music released? Why should he have to rely on other people to do that?

Say what you will about wokeness, The Great Reset, a rigged election, a fake virus...but did you just call Liam Gallagher a great artist?

Say what you will about wokeness, The Great Reset, a rigged election, a fake virus...but did you just call Liam Gallagher a great artist?
Great artists like Van Morrison are being cancelled due to political correctness gone mad.
Freedom of expression is being attacked by minority races and untouchable groups. I like most remaining Morrissey fans long for a lost England when it was acceptable to call a spade a spade.

Why doesn't he spend his own money to get his splendid music released? Why should he have to rely on other people to do that?
Due to the modern madness Morrissey is, and I quote "In poverty".
We need to unite and get him in the charts again. A few misunderstood comments has affected his income and I am sure you will agree that's not good.
Morrissey us a misunderstood legend. He is our Shakespeare. Is Shakespeare cancelled because he had a few medieval opinions? No! Morrissey in is a genius ahead of these woke times.
#MakeMorrisseyRelevantAgain
#ForBritain

Great artists like Van Morrison are being cancelled due to political correctness gone mad.
Freedom of expression is being attacked by minority races and untouchable groups. I like most remaining Morrissey fans long for a lost England when it was acceptable to call a spade a spade.
Is he? That's funny because I'm often struck how often we hear about the over-rated dullard.
Anyway, with all these straw men you keep bringing up, I'd make sure your fire extinguishers are up to date because you house must be a right fire hazard.

The majority of “remaining Morrissey fans” are Mexicans in Southern California who don’t know or care what the f*** you’re crying about.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom