Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

I wish he would just sing a song accompanied on guitar - wouldn't that be nice?

Morrissey, obviously. He's been full of shit to the brim for years. Surprised he hasn't pulled an Elvis and died on the throne from the obvious impaction.
the only impaction on here is the shit coming out of your mouth,dont stop posting,your on a roll.

It might be an interview done to himself, or made by a close friend... Who knows! But he won't be challenged, he will be able to say what he wants after being asked what he feels comfortable with. Let's wait and see. However, it will be good to read it and see what he comes out with this time. I'm sure he will say something to make some people uncomfortable, that's for sure!
morrissey-new-interview-vegan-1280x720.png

I reckon he will want to talk about how Flea's basketball team has Snoopy Dog and Magic Johnson, so the 10 year streak of winning the over 50 LA City Rec League is being challenged. He will also want to bitch about how that fat f*** John Lydon always buys all the blueberry muffins at the Calabasas Costco before Senior P.A. Day-Day can get there, BUT of course he will have to read the script Pete gave him about Brixhsit, Ana Maria Walters, fake Airbnb flower house in some Brittish town, cold rainy day, clumsy and shy bullshit..etc to keep the money rolling in from the Mporiumuk so he can pay for the sun deck add on at his house in Malibu and pay for the California Son's rent for his condo in Encino c*** pish twat tit chipper curry Northern base inn nnn nnn nnn nn n it.

He's going to announce that he's patched things up with Dale Hibbert and he's reforming the Smiths. Plus he'll say something racist, because he's come to think that's just part of his act.

I hear that your mom finally moved in with her sister to get away from you and you're looking for a round the clock spittle-wiper and chicken nugget microwaver. What's the pay?
🤒

why dont you go marry 'nerak' shes looking to marry a big fat lesbian muslim dude, so the two of you can get enlightened. and then maybe get jobs as snowflakes at a Santa Claus exhibit.👳‍♀️👳‍♂️🎅

Tremble, poor unbelievers. Lol

And "God bless you," to his kind catholic fans. MORRISSEY LOST ME WHEN HE started Saying "GOD BLESS YOU" AT the end of HIS CONCERTS in 2002. I hate bigotry plus I would never take for serious someone who said, "sex is tedious, it is so boring" to his young fans in 1994 on MTV while shagging with a young boxer. Anyone who is afraid of their own sexuality is a douche bag. f*** off to the man, kudos to his music

🤒

why dont you go marry 'nerak' shes looking to marry a big fat lesbian muslim dude, so the two of you can get enlightened. and then maybe get jobs as snowflakes at a Santa Claus exhibit.👳‍♀️👳‍♂️🎅

You're so narky. Have you had a terrible day?

This is really sweet wee talk about being part of two cultures that clash.

Phrase for Moz= If you want different results do not do the same!!
I mean don't do what the media is expecting,talk and then distort and criticize you.Moz surprisses everyone say things that nobody expects you to say

Phrase for Moz= If you want different results do not do the same!!
I mean don't do what the media is expecting,talk and then distort and criticize you.Moz surprisses everyone say things that nobody expects you to say

I'm hopeful that he wouldn't be doing an interview (after a year) only to say the same stuff.

But God knows.

the first question on the interview should be what do you remember about the charlies bus day out with the scallywags from the local shool.
a good time was had by all.

the first question on the interview should be what do you remember about the charlies bus day out with the scallywags from the local shool.
a good time was had by all.
Kid: "where are we going?"
Moz: " We're all going mad"
Kid" I thought we were going to Kew gardens....
😂😂😂

Last edited:
It's the feast of St Jude today. Patron Saint of lost causes. Said a prayer for Morrissey's interview. :pray:

86e35572680a0597093cfdf842ae5c06.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom